name the dominate AFC TEAM?

EldaBillsFan

..................................Exactly there is NONE! Every team in the NFL has had its ups and down....other than the Packers.... and last year the packers were up and down....its just the nature of the beast....

The thing I question is their heart...... and mental toughness...because we played better with lower expectation go back to being the underdogs

..................................Exactly there is NONE! Every team in the NFL has had its ups and down....other than the Packers.... and last year the packers were up and down....its just the nature of the beast....

The thing I question is their heart...... and mental toughness...because we played better with lower expectation go back to being the underdogs

I'm assuming you meant "dominant"? There isn't a dominant AFC team at the moment. We're not in the group of real contenders, either. The fact of the NFL is that teams expose themselves in the second half of the season. As many have pointed out, Buffalo's success was built on a combination of great play from Fred Jackson, Fitzpatrick's quick release and great vision, and significant luck with defensive turnovers. Fred is continuing to play at an incredibly high level, and Fitzpatrick still shows elite vision and recognition behind center. However, teams have quickly figure out how easy it is to stop our pass game by jamming receivers and forcing Fitzpatrick to hold the ball, as Charlie Casserly and others have (correctly) stated.

We're slightly better than the 2008-2009 team, but Buffalo still has a long way to go before it is a real playoff contender.

Exactly, The Bengals are winners, the Eagles are dissappointments, the Patriots are vulnerable, The Cowboys are up and down.....

It really is a league of parity this year, sand Green Bay.

I think the Bills should take a look at what Denver is doing right now.

Running the Ball

Slowing the Game Down

Giving the D a break

Playing Good Special Teams/ Field Position Battle

Keeping games Close

Playing LOW Mistake Football

With Freddie the Freak and Spiller in need fo carries, why not pound the rock?

Houston Texans

Nobody is paying attention to them. Yes they lost a big game to the Saints, but they have been on a roll lately, and look like they are on a mission.

Do not overlook this team.

Exactly! The Texans are the best team no one is talking about. They have been playing without their star receiver for 6 games and are still putting up points and winning games. The D has improved and I don't think they would have lost to the Raiders if they hadn't played them right after Al Davis died. They look like the best all around team in the AFC right now IMO.

There is no dominant team. However with Bell being out (Fitz only trusted him) and now Wood being gone, the offense is going to falter. I hope I'm wrong and that Hairston and whoever takes Wood can help right the ship.

Patriots. No team is as well coached, as well lead from within the lockeroom, and has a QB who almost always steps up in clutch games. They win the AFC East with ease and at least a homefield playoff game against a team a wildcard team like the Jets, Ravens of Bengals that they'll sure pound.

I hate them, but they are the model franchise and still look as good as anyone in the AFC after all these years. Great coach who is strong with the Xs and Os and drives a tight, team first team where you show up to practice and work and your draft slot and salary are meaningless when it comes to playingtime. Arguably the greatest QB of all time (hate saying it but its true). All held together by a top-notch, dedicated, owner.

Edited by zonabb

Exactly! The Texans are the best team no one is talking about. They have been playing without their star receiver for 6 games and are still putting up points and winning games. The D has improved and I don't think they would have lost to the Raiders if they hadn't played them right after Al Davis died. They look like the best all around team in the AFC right now IMO.

Schaub suffered a lisfranc injury to his foot and is gone for the season. The Texans are in Matt Leinart's hands...

Patriots. No team is as well coached, as well lead from within the lockeroom, and has a QB who almost always steps up in clutch games. They win the AFC East with ease and at least a homefield playoff game against a team a wildcard team like the Jets, Ravens of Bengals that they'll sure pound.

I hate them, but they are the model franchise and still look as good as anyone in the AFC after all these years. Great coach who is strong with the Xs and Os and drives a tight, team first team where you show up to practice and work and your draft slot and salary are meaningless when it comes to playingtime. Arguably the greatest QB of all time (hate saying it but its true). All held together by a top-notch, dedicated, owner.

And we beat them. As much as yesterday sucked, it's still one loss. I'd almost rather lose that way rather than by a last second field goal. You just burn the game tape and get pissed off all week about it.

I thought it was the Bills. Hmmm...

Stillers, they have the best record. They have solved their OLine problems and offensive predictability from earlier in the year. Theyve beaten the #2 Pats. Ravens is the only team that has their #, so as long as they dont see them again they're in the driver's seat

*schaub is done for the season

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

There is no dominant team. However with Bell being out (Fitz only trusted him) and now Wood being gone, the offense is going to falter. I hope I'm wrong and that Hairston and whoever takes Wood can help right the ship.

It's going to take a creative game plan to make the best of what we have left.

And we beat them. As much as yesterday sucked, it's still one loss. I'd almost rather lose that way rather than by a last second field goal. You just burn the game tape and get pissed off all week about it.

And we lost twice that way too...(Being beat by a FG). The bottom line is this team is not the same team that started 4-0.