Bills/Cowboys Game Thread

Simon

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see ANYTHING positive about this team right now? I am nowhere near the edge of the roof, just realistic.

Sure I do. I was not expecting the the start that they had. And yes, I am seeing a lot of positives right now. Offensive line, tight ends, running game. No pressue on Romo is what is hurting us right now.

Easy there Thebug and saundena, back away from the edge of the roof.

How could you possibly think the season is ANYTHING but over? We've played like absolute horse pucky for the past 2 weeks. And during that time, we've had more starters banged up. Do you really think we are going to beat Miami on the road? Or how about the Jets in two weeks in NYC? No way. We will be 5-5 in two weeks. Mark my words.

How could you possibly think the season is ANYTHING but over? We've played like absolute horse pucky for the past 2 weeks. And during that time, we've had more starters banged up. Do you really think we are going to beat Miami on the road? Or how about the Jets in two weeks in NYC? No way. We will be 5-5 in two weeks. Mark my words.

Miami - yes. NYJ - possibly. Truthfully, at week one did you really think this team would have had the record that we have right now?