Bills/Cowboys Game Thread

Simon

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills fans are typically delusional over the fact that sometimes they are wrong in their judgments of former players who go on to excel at other teams. Maybin hasn't necessarily excelled, but if you don't think he is playing well for the Jets than you aren't watching. Time to own up.

He is a backup that did nothing for two years except post on twitter....no thanks

It was pretty obvious that this team was exposed for what it is last week. Bills will split with the Dolphins, beat denver and maybe TN to get to 7-9 or 8-8.

THis defense just flat out sucks.....Got to admit, they gave me a pretty entertaining first half of the season which is half more than I expected.

How much more of george edwards incompetance do we need to be subjected to? Getting teams in 3rd and long has no meaning if you continuously give up easy 3rd down conversions that aren't even contested...time for wannstadt to take over as DC...Edwards is killing us...I know we don't have the best personnel on D, but it certainly is better than allowing teams to march up and down the field at will on us...

Have at it, folks.

My initial thoughts are that this defensive staff needs to go away forever.

It was bad enough watching the Jets punch us up last week while our toughest 'backer was glued to the bench and Sheppard got tossed all over the field. Now we get to watch the Cowboys staff immediately attack McGee in the slot (where he doesn't belong) and Leodis on the edge (where he doesn't belong).

I like Chan but if he doesn't toss his entire defensive staff out the door at the conclusion of the season, he is making a mistake that might prevent him from ever accomplishing what he wants here.

I saw Darius drop into coverage in the second qtr. We need new coaches, we didn't draft Darius third overall to drop into coverage.

How much more of george edwards incompetance do we need to be subjected to? Getting teams in 3rd and long has no meaning if you continuously give up easy 3rd down conversions that aren't even contested...time for wannstadt to take over as DC...Edwards is killing us...I know we don't have the best personnel on D, but it certainly is better than allowing teams to march up and down the field at will on us...

Gailey will never fire a coach mid-season. We're stuck with this garbage.

This is absolutely embarrassing. I can only imagine the experts that claimed we were a joke and getting lucky all year now. Endless hours of Cowherd talking about how he was right all along. Sullivan and Scrote and the Lapdog saying they were all right and knew it all along. I'm actually narrassed to say I'm a Bills fan after that half. They better do something fast.