Bills/Cowboys Game Thread

Simon

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After 2nd look at the Bryant TD I dint think McKelvin was too bad there. Was with him, got his hands up just got outjimped and Bryants giant arms outreached him.

What bothers me is every other play in defense. And the fact they opened up with 3 straight passes. Run, run, run people.

After 2nd look at the Bryant TD I dint think McKelvin was too bad there. Was with him, got his hands up just got outjimped and Bryants giant arms outreached him.

What bothers me is every other play in defense. And the fact they opened up with 3 straight passes. Run, run, run people.

The problem is he went for the pick against a guy that towers over him. He couda and shouda deflected the ball away.

Holy crap is this ugly.

What a terrible first quarter. Good thing (or bad thing) we get three more.

Now I would like to go on record to say I would LOVE to see a ball deep in the end zone run out and have us tackled INSIDE the 20. I'm okay with that. I'm okay risking 5-10 yards on the negative and getting bad starting position to see the chance of maybe getting a start other than from the 20. Chan is WAY to conservative with that and it has to change.