1 hour to kick off ... Prediction time

truth on hold

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a good feeling about this one at all. For some reason, it just feels as thought the Bills have peaked and will have a tough time getting to the playoffs. I think they really need to win this one unless they can beat the Jets or the Pats. If the Bills can pull this off, I think they will really have a legit shot at the post season.....

6-3

miami twice

broncos

TN

Chargers

All of these are very winnable games and gets them to 10-11 Ws. I believe that if they lose today, they will have to beat the Jets.

Prediction: Dallas 30 Buffalo 20

Edited by BuffaloBaumer

Murray on a tremendous tear; Bills run D shaky, Kelsay and Kyle Williams out

Boys at home

Stevie sick, Jones with a bad ankle

Bills playing a kicker off the street with a 73% record on field goals

Bills with backup at LT, just returning from injury, against league's leading sack artist

Romo with time to throw can carve you up; Bills pass rush spotty

I'd say if the Bills manage to win this it's a major step.

I will be hootin and hollarin for Fred Jackson to take over the game, but alas the Bills smoke & mirrors is done in by injury and lack of depth and lack of D (just can't get off the field) causes another blow out 31 - 7 Dallas. And another national TV debacle. The nation again says "same old Bills"....

I will be hootin and hollarin for Fred Jackson to take over the game, but alas the Bills smoke & mirrors is done in by injury and lack of depth and lack of D (just can't get off the field) causes another blow out 31 - 7 Dallas. And another national TV debacle. The nation again says "same old Bills"....

I didnt realize this game was a national broadcast

34 - 17 Dallas. I am fearing this scenario exactly. :bag:

My heart says this.......

Buffalo needs to get the young WR's involved in the game early and often. Move the ball well with Fred Jackson and keep the Dallas defense on the field.

Buffalo 27 Dallas 20

My head says it's another stinker from Buffalo.....

Ware has 3 sacks today and Dez Bryant is unstoppable.

Dallas 33 Bills 14

I'm not that optimistic anymore....1-3 in last four, and Fitzy is not looking so great....I'll be cheering for them but our d just makes me sad....31-17 Dallas ...I love being wrong tho...

2-2 last four. 38-31 Bills.

Edited by Casey D

I think the offense bounces back. So we get 30 points.

If the D gets pressure on Romo and can stop the running game, we win 30-17.

If they can run on us, or pass on us. We won't have the ball enough to get 30 points, and we loose 24-21.

Come on D, lets setp it up and get it done. !!!

I didnt realize this game was a national broadcast

Is it?