Kyle Williams placed on IR

buffalo1983

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as bad as you state it.

If Hairston comes back and plays out the season, I dont think we will miss Bell much.

Merriman wasn't contributing much anyway so no great loss

Kyle will always be missed.

We didn't see the real KW this season...hopefully he comes back 100% in 2012....He and Dareus should be hell for opposing offenses!!!

Not as bad as you state it.

If Hairston comes back and plays out the season, I dont think we will miss Bell much.

Merriman wasn't contributing much anyway so no great loss

Kyle will always be missed.

Plus Kelsay, who was our best pass rusher. If you were told before the season started that the Bills would lose 3 players from their Front 7 and their starting Left Tackle for most of the season, would you think highly of the team's chances? I know they've overachieved thus far, but they may not have the depth to recover from these losses, IMO.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

We knew we had depth issues all around going into this year. Hopefully we can fix this in the next off season. I know the bills turned some heads this year, but the S.B. was still far far away. A playoff birth would have been great and still could b possible, but let the youngsters play and gain experience. I hope to GOD they make a few moves more in the off season.

love the Kyle, he has been a reason to Billieve last year with his play. This is another fellow who has played as a professional and then some for us.

The gentleman who has taunted with KW trade value,.. please do not ever talk about trading Kyle. N o matter how realistic it may be i dont like it one bit. thanks

I still say that the answer is to go back to the 4-3 after this season

- Williams and Darius in the middle would be an absolute force and that is absolutely the hardest position to fill

- Kelsay returns to his natural position of defensive end......Carrington is big for the spot but would still have a role.......Troupe would be a backup

- We will still be left with the same situation as we are even with a healthy Wiliams....we need outside linebackers and corners....upgrade those positions and you have a force of a defense.