Knock Out Maybin

I would love to see him crushed by someone. I have a feeling there are plenty of Bills players that feel like he let them down and was an overpayed kitty. He is such a lightweight that someone is going to level him. I don't wish injury on anyone but he needs to payback some of that wasted cash in pain and humiliation this week. Captain my A$$.

Go Bills

I would love to see him crushed by someone. I have a feeling there are plenty of Bills players that feel like he let them down and was an overpayed kitty. He is such a lightweight that someone is going to level him. I don't wish injury on anyone but he needs to payback some of that wasted cash in pain and humiliation this week. Captain my A$.

Go Bills

This could be just me, I don't think he's worth the extra focus. Though if there's a chance to knock him down, by all means hit hard. A "Big Son" special shoulder right under his ribs would be sweet.

Watching Freddie run right over him would be sweeter.

I'd love to see a McIntyre cut block. Pow.

close. i would love to see cory mac just absolutely freight train maybin. the classic face full of dirt snot bubble in the nose type of holy $#!% collision that makes you cringe at home. either that or eric wood running along on a sweep or a screen, then those two could pick up their old conversation on "finances". but really, i just want to score more points than the new jersey jets...simple as that.

Hard to hit someone who will be on the bench except for the coin flip

PTR

the chances to hit him will be limited as he won't really be playing much, but as I said elsewhere, when he's on the field, run right at him--it's like giving us 10 yards

Maybin has never said one bad word about the Bills organization other than the fact he was disapointed with how he oplayed. I don't udnerstand the hate. Obvioulsy he can be utilized at his size as an OLB if allowed to stand up and roam and blitz from differrent packages as he now does. Maybe our def coaches never utilized him as they should.