Signs for the Jests…

When I used to attend Bills games it seems like there were a lot less restrictions on signs. For big games, the parapet wall surrounding the field was often draped with dozens of signs but it seems like they don't allow that anymore. What is the stadium policy on signs these days?

It seems with targets like Rex Ryan (feet), Sanchez (underage girls), Plaxico Burress (guns), Santonio Holmes (marijuana) Aaron Maybin, and yes, even Jim Leon-hard (to name only a few), and because the Jests are such an obnoxious, unlikeable team, that they'd be the perfect team to bring out the creative sign makers in our fan base.

Being in San Jose, I'll not be attending the game unfortunately.

Just spoke with mrags and he's putting a sign together for the game tomorrow.

Here's my idea: Two bare feet and the words across them "Jests go down to de-feet" Nothing offensive about the words or the picture, but a good joke at the expense of Ryan. Ideally it would be on the Bills sideline right in his line of sight.

Anyone doing anything or have any good ideas?

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

My sign will be a Red 2ft MVP sign that I plan to flash often as Freddie has a stellar game.

Giant feet, a convict photo of plax, a skinny chick in a skirt as Maybin, a pic of a 90 year old man for LT. There's tons of opportunities here.

My sign will be a Red 2ft MVP sign that I plan to flash often as Freddie has a stellar game.

Giant feet, a convict photo of plax, a skinny chick in a skirt as Maybin, a pic of a 90 year old man for LT. There's tons of opportunities here.

Whats wrong with the Just End The Season?

Why not just bring in a 1 sided sign, and a marker...do the other side in the game.

Nothing will ever beat "Pluck the Falcons." A game I attended and still have the Buffalo News sign for - just edit the P and remove the l...

Why not just bring in a 1 sided sign, and a marker...do the other side in the game.

Nothing will ever beat "Pluck the Falcons." A game I attended and still have the Buffalo News sign for - just edit the P and remove the l...

That reminds me of the old black "97 rock" bumper stickers. You could use your pencil eraser to erase the black and change the "r" to a "c"

Being 17 years old, pretty much all of my friends who had cars did that.

Still gives me a chuckle.