Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC Tom: know it all, personality chemically unregulated(Tom doesn't believe in regulation)

OCinBuffalo = DC Tom with heighten delusions of grandeur and aspergers, posts are like a David Lynch movie

I object to that. "DC Tom with heightened delusions of grandeur?" That's not even possible.

Magox = DC Tom as the church lady with a case of the vapors

GG and Nanker = DC Tom as Amish conjoined twins

Chef Jim, LABillz,= DC Tom uninspired and phoning it in

3rdning = third rate DC Tom

I never got how "third rate" was supposed to be some sort of insult. The British 74-gun ship of the line (e.g. HMS Bellerophon, Thunderer, Orion, Ajax), classed as a third rate, was one of the most successful ship designs in history. There's no shame in being a third rate.

RKfast = fourth rate DC Tom

Fourth-rate, though...that's just shameful.

I object to that. "DC Tom with heightened delusions of grandeur?" That's not even possible.

I never got how "third rate" was supposed to be some sort of insult. The British 74-gun ship of the line (e.g. HMS Bellerophon, Thunderer, Orion, Ajax), classed as a third rate, was one of the most successful ship designs in history. There's no shame in being a third rate.

Fourth-rate, though...that's just shameful.

Third rate or fourth rate

I wasn't even nominated :(

you'd think - yet there exists OCinBuffalo with his Lovecraftian reality warping way being impossible.

And I forgot to add...That was !@#$ing hilarious. :lol:

Oh you're just not in to DC Tom personality family- I'll lump you in with people you'll detest later.

He's a DC Tom wanna-be. Dude's been riding my coat-tails for years with "3.5" jokes...

Oh you're just not in to DC Tom personality family- I'll lump you in with people you'll detest later.

It was established long ago that I am the incarnation of Tom's nihilistic side of his personality

Oh, and the feeling is mutual, you !@#$ing moron.

He's a DC Tom wanna-be. Dude's been riding my coat-tails for years with "3.5" jokes...

No, I'm not a DC Tom wanna-be. I'm a DC Tom, Wow but for the Grace of God that Asshat might be me