Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

Cinga finally checking in... I see we have some more of the rifraf from BBMB here as well... Let's try to keep it civil ok???

At least until the primaries finally start...

So the toolman wants civility? Weren't you interviewing for your bosses job? I may be wrong... If not , did you get it?

Unless the wife is hot and you have video.

Hot or not hot, sucking off the homeless? Good lord man

Wait, I think that may be sexy after all.....

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will regret asking, but does anyone know if Dennisdread will be following us? He disappeared after he collaborated with the Mods to get our board shut down

He gave liberals a bad name... Acting like a doosh.... What about Flafitz? Its crazy to see so many posters make the move..... Good to see...

He gave liberals a bad name... Acting like a doosh.... What about Flafitz? Its crazy to see so many posters make the move..... Good to see...

It was an act. No one is that big of an ass without trying.

Those boards are dying, I'd be surprised if we don't see a lot more make the jump soon. Our friends are going to keep making life rough for the mods and their fan club now that the politics board is gone

Better than OWS protesters. I do have my limits.

The question is: your walking around the OWS and some hippie piece comes and says come to my tent and rail me.... But you ahave to scream out Barak is the best!

Would ya? And yes, she is very hot and you are somewhat drunk....

It was an act. No one is that big of an ass without trying.

Those boards are dying, I'd be surprised if we don't see a lot more make the jump soon. Our friends are going to keep making life rough for the mods and their fan club now that the politics board is gone

Yep, his threads were annoying, even for a moderate like myself.... That place is friggen dead... I wil be back to bump the Paint Drying thread, just to piss some of the "but" fanboys off.....

Cuz I got the time

The question is: your walking around the OWS and some hippie piece comes and says come to my tent and rail me.... But you ahave to scream out Barak is the best!

"You're", dumbass.

Does she own a bar of soap? And has used it recently? That's probably the deal-breaker.

Did you type this post with your nose?

Yep, his threads were annoying, even for a moderate like myself.... That place is friggen dead... I wil be back to bump the Paint Drying thread, just to piss some of the "but" fanboys off.....

Cuz I got the time

Good luck but they locked it. Those mods have seriously lost it. :censored: :censored:

Did you type this post with your nose?

I-Pad.... Getting used to this keyboard.... Plus I have had 5 glasses of wine.... I am trying to add pic for my name, but I can't figure out how to do it on this f'in thing..... I just want my laptop back....

Good luck but they locked it. Those mods have seriously lost it. :censored: :censored:

Your bs'in- that thread was a thinly veiled politics thread....those bastards are crazy dictators....

I-Pad.... Getting used to this keyboard.... Plus I have had 5 glasses of wine.... I am trying to add pic for my name, but I can't figure out how to do it on this f'in thing..... I just want my laptop back....

Your bs'in- that thread was a thinly veiled politics thread....those bastards are crazy dictators....

It's on the second page, locked. I don't know what you saw, but I saw nothing more than a riveting discussion of paint and paint based accessories.

And I just reported walls for using bad language :devil::thumbsup:

Edited by Buff_bills4ever

You're not kidding... Weak sauce, that place to very ghey

"You're", dumbass.

Does she own a bar of soap? And has used it recently? That's probably the deal-breaker.

Perfume only.....

It's on the second page, locked. I don't know what you saw, but I saw nothing more than a riveting discussion of paint and paint based accessories.

And I just reported walls for using bad language :devil::thumbsup:

That's awesome... His mouth has been filthy lately, I am going to report post haste

That's awesome... His mouth has been filthy lately, I am going to report post haste

Check the "Sad Day about Deleted Forum" thread. I got him twice for foul language and harassment.

Btw, I started a few threads over there. Obvious when you see them. Let the games begin :devil: :devil:

Edit: Nevermind Wallsy deleted them haha. I'm not gonna quit

Edited by Buff_bills4ever

Just a heads up for the new people, generally dishing on family is not approved of, at least in my experience. If you are clearly joking, no big deal. However, comments like, "I saw your wife in a back alley sucking off hobos" or somesuch is generally not a good idea.

We bash on each other in this forum and it can get vicious as it is literally no holds barred. It's a fun game...

Do you have a note on your refrigerator reminding you of the time CJ just said "sister?" Man you are freakly hung up on that.