Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in as well ...

im the .... well i was the resident conspiracy theorist ... also i have limited patience for drive by posters. you know those spinless dweebs that think they are smart with the one liners then have nothing else to say once you corner them ... yeah ... i hate them types.

im in as well ...

im the .... well i was the resident conspiracy theorist ... also i have limited patience for drive by posters. you know those spinless dweebs that think they are smart with the one liners then have nothing else to say once you corner them ... yeah ... i hate them types.

Now I remember why you were on my ignore list :thumbsup:

Don't worry though. Refugees gotta stick together!

... also i have limited patience for drive by posters. you know those spinless dweebs that think they are smart with the one liners then have nothing else to say once you corner them ... .

Hey, that's me!

[runs back to Off The Wall]

Simon: Janitor and all-around jackass

As the resident wet blanket, it's probably my responsibility to tell all the FNG's that one of our rules is that all the politics stay on the politics board. Hammer on each other all you want in here but taking your political commentary to other parts of this site is a sure-fire way to get an all-around jackass up in your grill. :bag:

After the Dictatorial crushing of the politics section on the BBMB, you have to question the formation of a strong central power.... I thought I was in Iran or Cuba... "oh, we're decided you speech s inconvenient".

I sure hope this place is not run by a bunch of communist dictators......

After the Dictatorial crushing of the politics section on the BBMB, you have to question the formation of a strong central power.... I thought I was in Iran or Cuba...

Yes, unlike the US, where the Fed would never deign to encroach on state's rights.

I sure hope this place is not run by a bunch of communist dictators......

Nope, just dics.......

Simon: Janitor and all-around jackass

As the resident wet blanket, it's probably my responsibility to tell all the FNG's that one of our rules is that all the politics stay on the politics board. Hammer on each other all you want in here but taking your political commentary to other parts of this site is a sure-fire way to get an all-around jackass up in your grill. :bag:

Understood.... Are religious topics out of bounds? Often they intertwine.... Don't want a run in with one of those all-around's you speak of....

Yes, unlike the US, where the Fed would never deign to encroach on state's rights.

Nope, just dics.......

Dics who don't hate freedom...I hope

Understood.... Are religious topics out of bounds? Often they intertwine.... Don't want a run in with one of those all-around's you speak of....

When in doubt, post it here. If the dic-, err I mean Moderators deem the thread safe and worthy it will be moved from TSW Purgatory to Off The Wall

Religion doesn't seem to lead to the kind of ongoing vicious exchanges that two-party politics usually does so there's never really been a need to step on that branch of debate. But yeah, if it starts to turn into some guys yelling about theocracy or the legislation of morality, it would probably be frowned upon.

And don't worry about the mods, we're a pretty benign group until a guy becomes a regular repeat offender after being asked to knock it off a couple times. You have to make a pretty concerted effort to get in trouble around here, and if you do then it's not really a problem because you've just gotten exactly what you wanted anyways. :D

When in doubt, post it here. If the dic-, err I mean Moderators deem the thread safe and worthy it will be moved from TSW Purgatory to Off The Wall

Got it... In God we Trust discussion ruffled feathers in other places.... Shocker there was heated discussion over it....

Religion doesn't seem to lead to the kind of ongoing vicious exchanges that two-party politics usually does so there's never really been a need to step on that branch of debate. But yeah, if it starts to turn into some guys yelling about theocracy or the legislation of morality, it would probably be frowned upon.

And don't worry about the mods, we're a pretty benign group until a guy becomes a regular repeat offender after being asked to knock it off a couple times. You have to make a pretty concerted effort to get in trouble around here, and if you do then it's not really a problem because you've just gotten exactly what you wanted anyways. :D

Thanks.. Feel like that blind guy at the orgy, I gotta feel it out a bit here....

Hey everyone. Happy to be here!

:pirate:

Starting with the "feel good" olive branch.... Nice :thumbsup:

Finally was approved! Looking forward to getting into some great pissing matches with you guys and gals! B-)

Ata boy

im in as well ...

Maybe those driver by clowns were just posting from mobile device?

Well...maybe there won't be the influx we thought.

It seems that a number of the posters there have tried to sign up but gotten no validation response from the mods...

Don't worry guys...there was no threatening bodily harm or anything...hell, most think I was one of the worst just for commenting that a few of the resident libs were wastes of oxygen...

Oh, but they were..... Or were they? So was Dennis a Mod?