Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, the Mods over at Bills.com have closed the Politics forum, so there may be a lot of new posters here from over there. Let me/us know who you are!

Looking forward to debating Politics with a new group of posters.

B-Large..... Still B-Large..... Finally, Cody!

What the !@#$. So now I have to memorize all the new personalities and figure out what "side" they're on? I'm too old for that.

I have a nice list of nursing homes if you need them... They can help the elders with new tasks... They say it's good to keep the mind fresh in old age..... :w00t:

B-Large..... Still B-Large..... Finally, Cody!

I have a nice list of nursing homes if you need them... They can help the elders with new tasks... They say it's good to keep the mind fresh in old age..... :w00t:

No, I'm not that kid of old. The kind of old where I really don't give a **** about most people anymore.

Well, the sure clears up that gray area.... So what exactly gets someone infracted here..... Direct physical violence?

No, I'm not that kid of old. The kind of old where I really don't give a **** about most people anymore.

So you're about mid-thirties... I have no patience for people in general, especially new ones... But I will not let you down, I have kind of useless garbage to share here , and plenty of time to waste.

Well, the sure clears up that gray area.... So what exactly gets someone infracted here..... Direct physical violence?

I had assumed that you were referring to other parts of the site when you asked about religious topics. If you were wondering just about this section, then my answer changes to "go for it". This is the wild west section of the site and just about anything goes in here. Except of course for the physical violence stuff; it might get you banned, but it also might encourage Alaska Darin to stop by your house and stomp you into a bloody pile of viscous goo.

So what exactly gets someone infracted here.....

I would assume driving people to suicide. Oh wait.....that didn't work either.

And if you're considering it we have only one request.

WEAR THE !@#$ING T-SHIRT!!

So you're about mid-thirties... I have no patience for people in general, especially new ones... But I will not let you down, I have kind of useless garbage to share here , and plenty of time to waste.

Just turned 50 this year. And hating people is not something new.

I had assumed that you were referring to other parts of the site when you asked about religious topics. If you were wondering just about this section, then my answer changes to "go for it". This is the wild west section of the site and just about anything goes in here. Except of course for the physical violence stuff; it might get you banned, but it also might encourage Alaska Darin to stop by your house and stomp you into a bloody pile of viscous goo.

It was like eggshells.... I don't intend to incite just to incite, but nothing better than a good theological throw down..... As far as Darrin, I will give him my best, the best a mild tempered 6 foot 2 white guy can manage.... But if I remember correctly, I would refrain from showing on guys like Badger... I think has his own armory.....

I would assume driving people to suicide. Oh wait.....that didn't work either.

And if you're considering it we have only one request.

WEAR THE !@#$ING T-SHIRT!!

Just turned 50 this year. And hating people is not something new.

I have a soft spot for people who can commit.. Whether it be work, contempt for other people.... You have to be good at something.... And by soft spot, I don't mean unhetero....

It was like eggshells.... I don't intend to incite just to incite, but nothing better than a good theological throw down.....

No worries about eggshells in this here PPP section, brother.

It's safe to say that the gentlemen (and I use the term loosely) that frequent these parts have a true appreciation for the timeless art of making omelets. :lol:

But if I remember correctly, I would refrain from showing on guys like Badger... I think has his own armory.....

That's just a nasty rumor.

I never had more than one full-auto in the bunch...and most of them were lost in that unfortunate boating accident in November of '08...

That's just a nasty rumor.

I never had more than one full-auto in the bunch...and most of them were lost in that unfortunate boating accident in November of '08...

Maybe it was Steve White... That cat was hoarding ammo, gold and ammunition.... I think he finally cut bait and retreated to his fort.... One day, boom up and gone

Maybe it was Steve White... That cat was hoarding ammo, gold and ammunition.... I think he finally cut bait and retreated to his fort.... One day, boom up and gone

No prob...just wanted to get it straight in case the BATF#$@ers were tuned in...

:bag:

Edited by BadgerVid

No worries about eggshells in this here PPP section, brother.

It's safe to say that the gentlemen (and I use the term loosely) that frequent these parts have a true appreciation for the timeless art of making omelets. :lol:

With pickle juice, no less...

Two things, basically:

1) Mindless crusading (crusading alone generally won't get you a vacation, just don't make it mindless.)

2) Picking ridiculous pissing matches with the moderators (e.g. telling Darin "You can't ban me!")

Other than that...well, unless you go really over the top, most other infractions just get you a verbal beat-down. As will pretending the opinions of any of you carry any weight here. :devil: Don't forget: you're newbies. Everyone here (except the Daves) is smarter than you until proven otherwise.

And even after proven otherwise, I'm still smarter than you.

What the !@#$. So now I have to memorize all the new personalities and figure out what "side" they're on? I'm too old for that.

All you need to remember, good sir, is that I'm always on the correct "side", and anyone who isn't is a liberal bedwetting communist facist racist homophobe redneck who is probably just astroturf feigning outrage anyhow.

...but it also might encourage Alaska Darin to stop by your house and stomp you into a bloody pile of viscous goo.

Does he at least have the common courtesy to bring beer when he does that?

Edited by Koko78

Does he at least have the common courtesy to bring beer when he does that?

Absolutely. For a vicious curb-stomper, he's quite the gentleman.

And I get the impression it will probably be damned good beer also. :beer:

All you need to remember, good sir, is that I'm always on the correct "side", and anyone who isn't is a liberal bedwetting communist facist racist homophobe redneck who is probably just astroturf feigning outrage anyhow.

Whoa whoa whoa..... hey now.

No need to be insulting rednecks around here.......

Absolutely. For a vicious curb-stomper, he's quite the gentleman.

And I get the impression it will probably be damned good beer also. :beer:

Good to know!

Whoa whoa whoa..... hey now.

No need to be insulting rednecks around here.......

Well to be fair I was being kind - I did leave out toothless and cousin-humping from the reference.

Good to know!

Well to be fair I was being kind - I did leave out toothless and cousin-humping from the reference.

Cousins shouldn't count if you never knew you were cousins...or you weren't 100% sure.....or you were playing a pretend game in the barn in '82