Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, are they actually shutting the bills.com boards down? I tried to re-register with a new name and it says registration is disabled.

Been disabled for awhile now. That was their solution to the spambot problem.

I don't get mad; as I just did that to !@#$ with you. I explained this earlier. A long time ago I just gave up on rational debate and just started !@#$ing with people. You admitted as much yourself.

Nice try but you were seriously flipping out. You don't send someone a personal message like you did to !@#$ with people. You were whacked.

Nice try but you were seriously flipping out. You don't send someone a personal message like you did to !@#$ with people. You were whacked.

I see, so I am to accept that you are just !@#$ing with people and it is an act. I tell you that you are a waste of skin and I am out the box. Obsess much? :cry:

Better.

Stick with the small easily spelled words.

I see, so I am to accept that you are just !@#$ing with people and it is an act. I tell you that you are a waste of skin and I am out the box. Obsess much? :cry:

Busting people's balls and going bat **** crazy on people are two different things. Admit it man, you've lost it on here on more than one occasion.

Busting people's balls and going bat **** crazy on people are two different things. Admit it man, you've lost it on here on more than one occasion.

How so, I got what I wanted. You finally admitted that the cops were wrong.

Oh and Jim you are so stupid you cannot even quote people.

How so, I got what I wanted. You finally admitted that the cops were wrong.

Oh and Jim you are so stupid you cannot even quote people.

i admitted the cops were wrong? I don't know what you're talking about. You pay way too much attention to what's said here which shows me you're serious about wigging out. And you say I obsess too much. laugh.gif

Oh and I was going to ask you what you were talking about in your last remark and then I realized it was towards the other Jim. laugh.gif

I saw that, was going to correct it, and thought who cares? I forgot who I was dealing with :wallbash:

You cannot spell, debate, quote or in any way function on this message board. You are still whining about something I apologized for years ago, so freakly (love this word) you are a loser.

You cannot spell, debate, quote or in any way function on this message board. You are still whining about something I apologized for years ago, so freakly (love this word) you are a loser.

I believe you where the one who brought up the relative thing here, compounding your gross misinterpretation of Chef's remark.

I believe you where the one who brought up the relative thing here, compounding your gross misinterpretation of Chef's remark.

Then as usual, you would be wrong.

Edit-Congrats on spelling several big words correctly.

Edited by Booster4324