Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I-Pad.... Getting used to this keyboard.... Plus I have had 5 glasses of wine.... I am trying to add pic for my name, but I can't figure out how to do it on this f'in thing..... I just want my laptop back....

Your bs'in- that thread was a thinly veiled politics thread....those bastards are crazy dictators....

YOU'RE, god-!@#$ing-dammit! :wallbash:

Get a bluetooth keyboard for the IPad. It's worth it. And the IPad renders this board rather...well, not well. Don't even waste your time trying to change your avatar on it (and note the correct use of "your", you ungrammatical whore).

It's a fair question if you are an uneducated redneck :thumbsup:

As opposed to an edumacated one? How do you even know? Does he sip his dandelion wine with the pinky finger properly extended?

YOU'RE, god-!@#$ing-dammit! :wallbash:

Get a bluetooth keyboard for the IPad. It's worth it. And the IPad renders this board rather...well, not well. Don't even waste your time trying to change your avatar on it (and note the correct use of "your", you ungrammatical whore).

As opposed to an edumacated one? How do you even know? Does he sip his dandelion wine with the pinky finger properly extended?

Hey! Now I will take a well thought out counter to my point, but when you go messing with B-Large, you are poking the bull! We are "Official Board Freedom" soldiers and I will layith the smacketh down if you go messing with my homeboy! :devil:

1320554591[/url]' post='2302169']

Hey! Now I will take a well thought out counter to my point, but when you go messing with B-Large, you are poking the bull! We are "Official Board Freedom" soldiers and I will layith the smacketh down if you go messing with my homeboy! :devil:

Watch yourself: Wait until you see how many people leap to Tom's defense.

Lol, somehow I've escaped infractions. I suppose when someone is correct it's difficult to punish them.

hell .. im still trying to get banned.

right now im averaging about a point a day. im thinking about jumping in her pm and just going all out with both barrels then placing her on ignore. not sure if that will work but it should make me laugh. she did say i could message her and she wouldnt give me any points. like i believe ... wait ... BILLieve her.

hell .. im still trying to get banned.

right now im averaging about a point a day. im thinking about jumping in her pm and just going all out with both barrels then placing her on ignore. not sure if that will work but it should make me laugh. she did say i could message her and she wouldnt give me any points. like i believe ... wait ... BILLieve her.

Don't do it. Slow grind, my friend, slow grind.

I will regret asking, but does anyone know if Dennisdread will be following us? He disappeared after he collaborated with the Mods to get our board shut down

well .... i do know Wyo has a log on on this site not sure what her name is so if you dont want to burn bridges becareful of what you say. me ... i dont burn them ... i blow them up. i feel so dirty hanging out in fidel's land of the free.

Watch yourself: Wait until you see how many people leap to Tom's defense.

When you say people do you mean TSW members or actual living breathing human beings?

TSW Members: There will be a flood of TSW members leaping to Tom's defense

Living breathing human beings: Tom's alt's will flood TSW leaping to his defense

He gave liberals a bad name... Acting like a doosh.... What about Flafitz? Its crazy to see so many posters make the move..... Good to see...

i dont care if people get their feelings hurt .. i really dont.

but saying that.

some inside if you arent didnt know. FlaFitz was a mod and ironically he spent alot of time in the politics section. contrary to belief, he wasnt in agreement with what Wyo wanted to do. he actually went to bat defending us but of course .. he just did not have the weight * cough ... real life side relationships ... cough * with certain people * cough .. BillsModerator .. cough * and there fore he was over ruled. after i started posting the link to the supposed to have been deleted section that obviously wasnt deleted, shock to the mod squad im sure ... there was a so called emergency meeting to attempt to get a unified face to try to work around the fact that there was nothing but lies as the reasons why. and like everybody kept saying ... the works of primarily 1 guy ... yet another real life friend of the modsquad was the reason why.

thing was some mods did go into that section and post, but it was not the overly unrulely bunch of imature children that Wyo painted us out to be. long story short ... because Wyo is like She Ra and she has the power ... everybody else fell in line.

i could be wrong but i dont think fitz has been seen since. ironically ... memebers of Wyo's modsquad have been talking about Fitz like he wasnt a real mod. take that for what it is worth.

now i could be talking out of my ass or not.

Edited by Pyssed Doph

i dont care if people get their feelings hurt .. i really dont.

but saying that.

some inside if you arent didnt know. FlaFitz was a mod and ironically he spent alot of time in the politics section. contrary to belief, he wasnt in agreement with what Wyo wanted to do. he actually went to bat defending us but of course .. he just did not have the weight * cough ... real life side relationships ... cough * with certain people * cough .. BillsModerator .. cough * and there fore he was over ruled. after i started posting the link to the supposed to have been deleted section that obviously wasnt deleted, shock to the mod squad im sure ... there was a so called emergency meeting to attempt to get a unified face to try to work around the fact that there was nothing but lies as the reasons why. and like everybody kept saying ... the works of primarily 1 guy ... yet another real life friend of the modsquad was the reason why.

thing was some mods did go into that section and post, but it was not the overly unrulely bunch of imature children that Wyo painted us out to be. long story short ... because Wyo is like She Ra and she has the power ... everybody else fell in line.

i could be wrong but i dont think fitz has been seen since. ironically ... memebers of Wyo's modsquad have been talking about Fitz like he wasnt a real mod. take that for what it is worth.

now i could be talking out of my ass or not.

Fitz must join the resistance. He would be a valued asset.

You know, it's funny.

The only time I got infractions over there was one from Beast just before he resigned and then a bunch one day from Teratoma when I said something negative about christianity. He called it "inciting", then gave me another for reporting all of his inciting posts...he resigned about a week later also.

And Larry, I don't think you are full of crap...crap is useful as fertilizer.

Yeah...I'm a "gun nut", a "prepper" and a crazy old Ron Paul supporter who considers the GOP just about as liberal as the Dems...

And, if I think someone is an idiot or a complete waste of oxygen, I'm not shy about telling them so.

I see what you did there, ageist.

Do you have a note on your refrigerator reminding you of the time CJ just said "sister?" Man you are freakly hung up on that.

Freakly? Oh and for a conservative type, you are "freakly" kind of a whiny kitty.

Edit - As you are not the sharpest pencil in the box, I didn't type kitty, you kitty.

Edited by Booster4324