Upset Redskins fan

MavBavButav

It's always so nice to see the pain of the opposing fan after the Bills beat them. I don't know if that makes me a bad person or what but it truly makes wins sweeter to see others feel badly. I enjoy watching the opposing players feel badly. I enjoy watching the opposing fans feel badly. If they don't feel badly, then to me it doesn't mean as much. I think I need counseling. Oh well...

If you're the same as me, you're welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY8PKShxhWQ&feature=related

It's always so nice to see the pain of the opposing fan after the Bills beat them. I don't know if that makes me a bad person or what but it truly makes wins sweeter to see others feel badly. I enjoy watching the opposing players feel badly. I enjoy watching the opposing fans feel badly. If they don't feel badly, then to me it doesn't mean as much. I think I need counseling. Oh well...

youtube.com/watch?v=kY8PKShxhWQ&feature=related

It is pretty funny. You really can feel the frustration...kind of gotta kick out of the "this town just has a football curse"... interesting, one of the only Redskins fans (and I know a few) who doesn't place all the blame on Snyder.

It is pretty funny. You really can feel the frustration...kind of gotta kick out of the "this town just has a football curse"... interesting, one of the only Redskins fans (and I know a few) who doesn't place all the blame on Snyder.

I have to admit I chuckled when, in the first few moments, he uttered a variation on the immortal, "I am so @##ing done with this team..."

Wrong...the Cubs are most definitely cursed.

I wasn't talking about teams, i was talking about cities. Chicago doesn't have a curse. They have the Bears, the Bulls and the Blackhawks. Numerous championships.

The Cubs are cursed though. How can you be bad for a century? As Bills/Sabres fans, we're halfway there though. That's scary.

Dude is a stupid ass moron. He calls out Stallworth for falling down on the post route? From the looks of it the guy couldn't walk a post route without a cardiac "moment". If the plane crashes then you will have a legitimate chance of rebuilding? Really? Wishing for 53 people to die? Loser.

Dude is a stupid ass moron. He calls out Stallworth for falling down on the post route? From the looks of it the guy couldn't walk a post route without a cardiac "moment". If the plane crashes then you will have a legitimate chance of rebuilding? Really? Wishing for 53 people to die? Loser.

And then saying Stallworth should stick to getting drunk and killing people because that what he does best was pretty moronic too.

actually...found the big boy very entertaining and well spoken...

I spent much of the day listening to 980AM in nearby D.C. because I am totally amused by the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

It's made doubly wonderful since they got the coach (Shanahan) the Bills tried to get but thought was too good for our team.

It's double that joy because the 'Skins fans are so inappropriately overconfident in their team. They have barely been better than the Bills over the last decade, but for some reason, every year, they assume they are a playoff team.

This is why youtube is awful sometimes.

Why does this clown get a voice? What a loser

I get that but it has its ups and downs. Yes, there are 100 of these guys for every Ajzepp-like show, but the ajzepp's of the world make Youtube great on balance.