Can we ignore the experts from now on?

I am not going to do it myself but I personally have no problem with the fans who want to rub it in naysayers (not fans.....media types) face.

They have been harping about this team and now they are scurrying to jump onto the bills bandwagon.....throw in some "I was wrong about this team" comments into your vocabulary's and stop acting like you knew it all along.

This team feels like the Madden Raiders team that won a super bowl....he took a group of players nobody wanted and won it all. It has this "college town" mentality feel to it and these guys have just the right chemistry.

Local guys, national guys, scouts, analysts, pundits, talking heads etc. There's horde of them that have proven that they don't have a clue.

And it all starts with our village idiot, Jerry Sullivan! :)

Here's the problem with your position:

How many times have they been right versus how many times have they been wrong.

I am not going to do it myself but I personally have no problem with the fans who want to rub it in naysayers (not fans.....media types) face.

What happens if some of those media types are also Bills fans?

Local guys, national guys, scouts, analysts, pundits, talking heads etc. There's horde of them that have proven that they don't have a clue.

And it all starts with our village idiot, Jerry Sullivan! :)

Dude, take a chill pill. Why get your panties all in a wad over what media people say? Why do some people let that affect them? Enjoy the win, a shutout win at that. What actually makes someone an expert anyway? Is there a certification test? Are you an expert? Find me a so called media expert who has predicted everything correct in this strange season and I will show you C.J. Spiller rushing for 1500 yards this season. This is a season where the Bills, Bengals and Lions are all 5-2 and tied for first place. The Colts, a team who averages 11-12 wins a season for over a decade is in last place at 0-7. The Bills quadruple their sack total from the first 6 games in one game. Chris Johnson is one of the worst running backs in the NFL this season. The Bills beat the Patriots to end a 15 game losing streak then turn around and lose to the Bengals and end a 10 game winning streak against them. Mike Shanahan has never been shut out in 286 career games, then gets shut out by a defense that has been playing simply pathetic. I could go on and on about the strangeness of this season, but I think you get the drift. Bottom line, life is more enjoyable if you don't get obsessed with what other people do or say. Enjoy the wins, you never know when the bottom might fall out of this surprising and enjoyable season.

What happens if some of those media types are also Bills fans?

If a media type is a true professional, they have to separate their personal favorites, from their professional job and try to report unbiased. Me personally, that would be quite tough, but more kudos to them if they can do it.

Dude, lighten up. Second relaxing win of the year and you're wound way too tight. Every time the Bills win is not an indictment of Jerry Sullivan and other pundits who have expressed caution or even skepticism. Utilize the 24 hour rule and enjoy the win!

Exactly, for a change, I don't have hands full of hair from pulling mine out and blood on the tips of my fingers from chewing my nails during the closing minutes of a game because I wasn't sure if they were going to hold on and win or blow the game like they did against the G-Men. Enjoy! Go Bills!

It is shocking that the local media didn't have better insight about the team. It's OK not to expect 5-2, but at the beginning of the season, Shopp, Bulldog & Sully were very negative . Shopp seemed to be disgusted at having to talk about the Bills.

What true Bills fan immediately thumbs there nose at the team without first giving them a chance.

???

And that has what to do with a Bills fan being part of the media, and that particular person(s) being bashed because they were a naysayer?