Fitz has agreed to 6yr 59Mill Contract

buffalo1983

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz's arm strength is about the same as Philip Rivers'. Both QBs need to be able to step into the deep throw, but both of them have no problem making the deep throw as long as they have a pocket in front of them.

Really? Not trying to be smart but I wouldn't believe this. If true that is great. I haven't seen him throw deep in the last couple of games, more check downs and short to middle range throws.

Fitz's arm strength is about the same as Philip Rivers'. Both QBs need to be able to step into the deep throw, but both of them have no problem making the deep throw as long as they have a pocket in front of them.

Hmmm. I don't know if I would agree about the strength but.... How would either of us ever prove it. I feel like rivers gets more zip but short of an expert opinion or sport science segment were left at a standoff.

I think drinking game is developing here....

Drink every time you hear: (not that I endorse drinking games:)

Harvard

Coe College

Unheralded (only when referring to Bills' player)

Wedding ring

Mispronunciation of Fitzpatrick's name

Thoughts? Additions? Subtractions?

Edited by NickelCity

We all love Fitz, but lets keep the conversation based in reality.