Kyle Williams will miss the Redskins Game

5 Wide

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper was moved to offensive guard unless he the Bills reversed that decision

That's what was reported but who knows what they work on in practice. He played the entire pre-season at NT.

Better hope not. To be clear, he was absolutely awful at the DT position. Don't care how much you like him, there's no denying how brutal he was at DT.

I agree he didn't do very well, even against 3rd and 4th stringers. But who else do we have in the pipeline?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

That's what was reported but who knows what they work on in practice. He played the entire pre-season at NT.

I agree he didn't do very well, even against 3rd and 4th stringers. But who else do we have in the pipeline?

PTR

Just have to hope Troup is better by then. He said, on his twitter account, that he's getting close.

Count on Dareus, Troup and Heard (a bit scary, I know).

Just have to hope Troup is better by then. He said, on his twitter account, that he's getting close.

Count on Dareus, Troup and Heard (a bit scary, I know).

What if somebody got hurt in the game. What would happen? Would they put one of the next biggest guys in there, like Carrington? I am asking out of total ignorance.

Yeah, it is hard to play when you can't push off of your heel...not surprised he hasn't looked like himself out there this year...

Just imagine - if Kyle never had this lingering issue, it's entirely possible we win both of the games we lost. He's that important..

Get him healthy. Somehow, some way.

Just imagine - if Kyle never had this lingering issue, it's entirely possible we win both of the games we lost. He's that important..

Get him healthy. Somehow, some way.

He definitely hasn't been the same. Not to say he's playing poorly, but something hasn't been right.

The Bills might be better off without Kyle Williams who has been hurt since training camp. The guy has 9 tackles in 5 games, and had 2 0 tackle games. He has a foot problem that will likely require a lot of offseason rest and possible surgery. I believe he has plantar fasciitis.

The Plantar Fascitus I know affects the bottom of the heel, forward to the arch of the foot. As far as I know, it doesnt affect the back of your heal, underneath the acchilles.

From the comment about removing the back of KW's cleats, I would that PF would be ruled out (unless it can also affect the back fo your heal?)

The Plantar Fascitus I know affects the bottom of the heel, forward to the arch of the foot. As far as I know, it doesnt affect the back of your heal, underneath the acchilles.

From the comment about removing the back of KW's cleats, I would that PF would be ruled out (unless it can also affect the back fo your heal?)

It is being reported that it is bone spurs

Williams is out with what is being described as a foot injury. Gailey acknowledged that Williams may not be 100 percent the rest of the year. Williams was walking around in a boot in the locker room. It's believed he has a bone spur that's affecting his Achilles tendon.

Williams to miss two games