Deep Fried Delicacies

EDinRTP

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a bar in center city philly - misconduct tavern - has deep fried avocado wedges...while i agree that its good on its own, the texture of eating avocados can be a bit off putting to some..the deep fried crust makes a nice accompanyment

deep fried guacamole...fried yes but GOOD fat inside.

Big fan of deep fried dill pickles.

I had those for the first time recently, but it was only from Zaxbys...they were good, but I would love to have a better quality pickle...preferably a garlic pickle...used in the frying. Those cheap dill pickles most fast food places use are just nasty half the time.

Yum yum...time for good deep fried food at the NC State Fair.

New entries this year:

deep fried Kool-Aid

deep fried brownies

deep fried bubble gum

deep fried chicken pot pie

deep fried candied apples

Anyone ever had a deep fried jello shot?

Any others in your neck of the woods?

I like good ol' Poppers - Deep Fried Jalapeno Peppers :thumbsup:

Perkins>Waffle House>IHOP>Dennys>Picard

You're nuts.

Bob Evans>Perkins>Cracker Barrel>Denny's>IHOP>(insert name of any local diner)>Huddle House>Waffle House>Waffle King

Deep Fried Butter

My link

Edited by Cynical

Bob Evans>Perkins>Cracker Barrel>Denny's>IHOP>(insert name of any local diner)>Huddle House>Waffle House>Waffle King

Personally I'd rank the local diner higher, depending on the diner of course. With all the traveling I do, I've had great meals in some, and I've had others I'll never go to again.

You're nuts.

Deep Fried Butter

My link

Hey man, as long as you acknowledge the greatness of perkins (tuna melt with fries and a side of beef gravy, por favor!), you're okay in my book.

As for deep fried butter.... :sick:

it was so much better around here when you were gone...... :devil:

No it wasn't!!

j/k :nana:

We had table-side-made guac last night at a nice Mexican restaurant in the city. It was quite good with the first margarita.

It's great with a spinach salad!!