Seems to now be the Harbaugh / Schwartz thread

Simon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was quite funny, Harbaugh appeared to have screamed after he shook hands with Schwartz. Schwartz said something, ran after Harbaugh and bumped him. They had to be separated - looked like a SF player (Anthiny Davis, maybe?) grabbed Schwartz

Could Harbaugh's backslap fairly be attributed to jubilation over winning?

Or was it a bit of a punk move?

I think it was definitely both. He was obviously pumped about the victory, but you've got to take it down a notch when shaking hands with the opposing coach. Harbaugh was basically screaming "YEAH, we just beat you!" Not very classy.

I think it was definitely both. He was obviously pumped about the victory, but you've got to take it down a notch when shaking hands with the opposing coach. Harbaugh was basically screaming "YEAH, we just beat you!" Not very classy.

It's in a grey area but I agree with you.

You have to act appropriately to every situation in life… especially a coach's handshake.

Schwartz has been acting like a bit of an asshat at the end of wins this year; I wonder if Harbaugh was kind of mocking him and Schwartz didn't care for his own medicine.

Hey Jim, if you don't like it, don't do it.

Wow. Both those guys were wrong. Harbaugh...shake his hand, congratulate him for a hard-fought battle...and go into the locker room.

Schwartz, dont chase him down and start a brawl. Walk back to your locker room, hold your head up in knowing you are a better man than he is.

Ugly event for both coaches.

Schwartz has been acting like a bit of an asshat at the end of wins this year; I wonder if Harbaugh was kind of mocking him and Schwartz didn't care for his own medicine.

Hey Jim, if you don't like it, don't do it.

You know, that's true too now that you mention it.

He's a bit too smiley and full of himself.

Like I said earlier it's a bit of a grey area… maybe this was Schwartz' karma?