I have no problem losing this way

Tough loss. This is Cinci again. We have trouble with physical teams. But we lost two games by 6 points. Refs job us at every turn, but the Bills are in it till the end. Better than being quitters. The season is going to be a tough slog but I think they have the heart to pull it out. Just my feeling.

PTR

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz is just human. He threw two horrible passes, and was really shook up after that sack. I give him a 8 out of 10 for a good game.

I wonder why we are keeping Merriman around. He can't play a whole game, you would think he would go IR and get someone on the defense that will fight.

PTR,

Great minds think alike. Still a year away. Getting there. Bill Nation needs to recognize that we are still in the Implementing phase of Chix. All of the pieces are starting to gel. We'll pay Steve and Fred. Stevie longer but regardless' they'll get paid. Fitz isn't worth elite QB money. I love him' dont get me wrong' but as the business knows' hes still a 7th rounder. We need him though. He will take us there.

Sorry I am ranting. Today sucks because we lost and I hate the Gmen

Fitz is just human. He threw two horrible passes, and was really shook up after that sack. I give him a 8 out of 10 for a good game.

I wonder why we are keeping Merriman around. He can't play a whole game, you would think he would go IR and get someone on the defense that will fight.

Pat Williams

Tough loss. This is Cinci again. We have trouble with physical teams. But we lost two games by 6 points. Refs job us at every turn, but the Bills are in it till the end. Better than being quitters. The season is going to be a tough slog but I think they have the heart to pull it out. Just my feeling.

PTR

I agree with everything, except for the part about the refs; I don't think they had any major part to play in the game today. Sure there were a few questionable calls or no-calls, but I don't think they played a part in the final outcome. Which is a nice change.

PTR

Agreed.

Losing 27-24 away against the Giants is a loss I can live with.

PTR

I agree. If anything, I'm concerned with what's going to happen at Left Tackle if Bell and Hairston are hurt for long. Moving Levitre out there weakens us inside.

I feel real good about 4-2, and even the two loses came down to the last minute.

And consider this, I think all except the Chiefs are play-off contenting teams, and we've stood toe-to-toe

Time to rest, get healthy, and get ready to finally win a game in Canada.

The only thing I find even REMOTLEY reddemable about this loss is that we lost to Tom Coughlin, and he;s one of my favorite coaches. Apart from that, I couldnl't be more pissed.

really? Coughlin strikes me as a bafoon. He always seems so confused on the sideline.

I also love his post-game in 1998 when Flutie ran the naked bootleg in to beat the Jags. "Naked? Naked?"

PTR

I agree with you PTR. I'm glad there are many here not hitting the panic button. Time to heal up during the bye and come back hard and rejuvenated.

Seriously? What is wrong with all of you!? I understand that a couple months ago 4-2 seemed like a pipe dream but expectations can change. I don't feel like we got beat by a better team in either of our two losses. I feel more like we literally gave the games away due to some poor game planning, play calling, and execution. Neither of these games should give us the "moral victory" in a loss feeling, we simply blew em. The Bengals and Giants are not elite teams and we should not be "ok" with a loss to either, even if theyre on the road. I understand this is the NFL and we will not win every week but I just don't see how any Bills fan can feel ok after literally handing a game over to the opposition....And yes I am drunk so please forgive the repetitiveness & poor grammar! :rolleyes:

I don't know if Fitz is a franchise QB, but he has had some very good moments this year. That being said, how can he throw two horrible int's(one of which cost the Bills a chance to take the lead in the 4th qtr), yet you give him a 8 out of 10. :blink: :blink: