• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

If you've read his other posts…

Yes it was sarcasm.

OK, thanks. Sad thing is it read to me as only a slightly more extreme version of actual serious posts. Sorry for the confusion, TBB.

an entertaining game, again!

a fun to team to watch, easy team to root for

there are no positives. Our coach is a moron and our qb is a noodle-armed 7th rounder who doesn't know how to use a razor.

Our D is a sieve and only getting worse. Also, there is no hope of them getting better since this was the young guys getting torched...so now we officially know what they can bring and it's not much.

We are only about 5 plays away from being 1-5. The nfl and refs hate us and conspire against us, so even if we eventually field a talented team the powers that be will not allow us to make the playoffs.

our owner is about to die and the team will move to la.

oh, and our best player is a 30 year old running back so he's got maybe 3 or 4 good games left in those legs. You actually saw the beginning of his decline today. Under 3 ypc in the second half. Sorry freddie, your time has come and gone.

block him!

We were 0-6 after six games last year.

Sure, we lost a couple, and got lucky to win a couple others...

But hey, we're better, and the team is exciting.

It's been a hell of a season so far. :)

...and the board should have a mandatory 24 hour cooling off period after this picture perfect post! Strong work Sir Dorkington.

And two losses by a total of 6 points to two teams that are now also 4-2. They're not perfect, but we knew that. And they don't quit, which you have to love. Go Bills!

Indeed, our losses have been to quality teams. In fact, 4-2 with the schedule we have had, is even more impressive, in my book.

I'm just hoping that we get healthy over the bye week.

Indeed, our losses have been to quality teams. In fact, 4-2 with the schedule we have had, is even more impressive, in my book.

I'm just hoping that we get healthy over the bye week.

Nice posts. Good to see with so many puke fans who bail after a close loss. I mean if the team quits as fast as some fans, we'll be 4-12. Whatever happened to the concept of perseverance through hardship?

Edited by Casey D

I'll keep harping on this too: this is exactly where I had them in my guess of 10-6 for the year. Two reversals happened: we beat the Pats and lost to Bengals; we beat Philly and lost to Giants--at least for my predictions.

Here's the positive I take at this point in the season--I had us losing both games to the Jets, and now I know we'll win at least one. 10-6 is still the most likely outcome I see, and 11 wins is a good possibility still.

Go Bills!

We were 0-6 after six games last year.

Sure, we lost a couple, and got lucky to win a couple others...

But hey, we're better, and the team is exciting.

It's been a hell of a season so far. :)

Its been exciting and they look to stay that way! I like that they just dont give up!!! GO BILLS!!!

Its nice to see something besides doom and gloom because they lost

I had this game as a 7 point loss. I had the Bills at 4-2 going into the bye. Would have been nice to see them win today (and they were in position to win!) But my sentiments run the same as the OP. What a great season so far. This years' team is so unlike any of the previous 11 plus years.

Next up Redskins in Toronto. Go Bills! :thumbsup:

Edited by mabden