Why is Thurman having lunch with T. Boone Pickens????

The Poojer

to discuss energy...not the Bills.....rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiightttttttttt.... :devil:

Pickens is the sugar-daddy of Oklahoma State, and especially OSU Football. Something tells me that he an Thurman have a lot in common.

For all you dreamers and schemers ... T Boone is 83 years old! Unless he plans to will some of his fortune to Thurman we have nothing to get excited about.

Pickens if I remember right is a big OSU fan ... and Thurman is a OSU hero.

But, if Thurman can convince T Boone to give Thurman and/or Kelly a small little package of a billion or so to buy the Bills ... that wouldn't be too bad and heck, T Boone can't spend all he has in the time he has left anyhow.

For all you dreamers and schemers ... T Boone is 83 years old! Unless he plans to will some of his fortune to Thurman we have nothing to get excited about.

Pickens if I remember right is a big OSU fan ... and Thurman is a OSU hero.

But, if Thurman can convince T Boone to give Thurman and/or Kelly a small little package of a billion or so to buy the Bills ... that wouldn't be too bad and heck, T Boone can't spend all he has in the time he has left anyhow.

He is not only a big fan, he is their main booster. From what I understand he pretty much funded their new sports complex & has given the school a blank check to fund their sports programs.

Edited by Gordio