Not all Eagles fans are whining

Mark Vader

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, well that drink all depends on whether you live in Los Angeles, and are willing to walk into an Eagles bar known to Boo any person wearing any other team's jersey. lol!

Haha, you guys crack me up... I'm holding out for Playboy, lol/jk!! Eagles fan for life!

Glad you guys like my other videos too! I post 2 videos a week on my website: PhilaDehliaEagles.com and i don't know what i'm gonna do if we lose.

Is everyone on here East Coasters? Any Bills fans representing on the west coast?

I'm one of the many Bills fans on the west coast. I'm in San Jose. Not only do I live in SJ, but I was born and raised here, and I'm a Bills fan, go figure.

Sort of like your situation.

Tons of Bills fans representin in Cali! Glad to have a classy Philly fan like u check us out Dehlia.

Cool! I'm going to start organizing some pre game events soon at Random bars out in LA, so I like to see how many people are actually in my area. Stay tuned so we can mingle and talk some football :-)

xoxo

Dehlia

PhilaDehliaEagles.com

Facebook.com/PhilaDehlia

Twitter: @Philadehlia

Cool! I'm going to start organizing some pre game events soon at Random bars out in LA, so I like to see how many people are actually in my area. Stay tuned so we can mingle and talk some football :-)

xoxo

Dehlia

PhilaDehliaEagles.com

Facebook.com/PhilaDehlia

Sounds like a plan. -thumbs up-

NOPE, been hit on by a lot of players. But am happily married!

You have a cool head. You could've ripped him appart. He's a bengals fan anyway.

My buddy at work is a hard core Eagles fan and I don't mind the team so I wish ur Eagles a turnaround. I always tell my friend at the beginning of every season "The Bills will be waiting for you in the SB!" Still plenty of time for this to happen.

Check out this Eagles fan, here pregame & post-game analyses are great.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-NCgSkimeE&feature=channel_video_title

If you want a real good laugh watch her post-game report from the 49'ers game.

Wow! If the ESPN and NFL Network commentators were that knowledgeable and entertaining, I'd spring for cable!

You beat my Eagles! Golly gosh darn!

I thought she gave a pretty knowledgeable assessment of what went wrong/right on both sides of the ball

Better analysis than you'd see on any other football show. Plus, she's damn cute.

This

only if she were doing this analysis from the kitchen

"Get your own Damn beer, I'm watching the game" -Holly Robinson Peete

ha, by some of these posts, she probably thinks the majority of this fanbase are hard up middle aged men still living in their parents basement.

Anyway, nice of her to stop by and continue to build her fanbase. Glad we (Bills) could give her some misery for one extra week but I wish the Eagles good luck the rest of the way. I work with some obnoxious Redskins fans so hopefully Philly will quiet them for a week.

xoxo

Dehlia

PhilaDehliaEagles.com

Facebook.com/PhilaDehlia

Let us know, I am down in San Diego and might make the trip up. I want my girl to meet you and see if your love of football can rub off on her.

• 3 weeks later...