Beerball

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would take his spot.

Well Batten and Moats appear to be playing OLB. Batten started in place of Kelsay. But Moats seems to be on the field almost every play. Certainly every pass rush.

Also on batting down passes behind the line of scrimmage (Carrington, Wilson), does anyone know how that shows up in stats? Why don't they track that as a defensive stat?

The eagles had the ball with 8 seconds left after a pass break up by corner. My tv signal stalled and I missed the next play. I thought for sure the eagles would have kicked a field goal, but by the score that didn't happen. Was it a missed kick? Blocked kick? Did philly go for it?

I am tired of every TV station and radio host that is not from buffalo not giving the Bills any credit. We may have a bunch of no names on our team, but these guys work hard and play well together as a team. Give them some CREDIT instead of making excuses for all the teams they beat. I think the Bills are really kicking ass today. No sacks but I see a lot of preasure coming from all angels which did cause two of the INT's. I am just saying when is the national media going to realize this team is for real.