Bills & Eagles Game Thread

Beerball

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck ? I think not.....you create your own luck with timely, aggressive play.....

How insightful & analytical....

Didn't know we were supposed to providing in depth analysis in this thread. My apologies for not following the rules.

Yes, we got lucky towards the end, yes we make our own luck. I'm happy we won, I'm not happy with how we broke down in the second half again. Something needs to be done to plug some defensive holes so we can continue to win at the same pace. :)

Didn't know we were supposed to providing in depth analysis in this thread. My apologies for not following the rules.

Yes, we got lucky towards the end, yes we make our own luck. I'm happy we won, I'm not happy with how we broke down in the second half again. Something needs to be done to plug some defensive holes so we can continue to win at the same pace. :)

My comment was directed to your post of "we suck".......no big deal

I am in total agreement with you in that we really need to plug some defensive holes - we gave up almost 500 yards and it seemed as if we could not stop the Eagles in the 2nd half, esp. when it really mattered. Creating turnovers is great esp. when they are timely, but we are giving up gobs of yardage at an obscene rate.

I just wish Reggie Corner would stop getting burned....and that Donald Jones is healthy, because Ruvell Martin is not going to cut it.

we need to hope Roosevelt can step it up and fill Jones' shoes