Bell out vs. Eagles

l< j

It's Hairston time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally think Chan just had this conversation with Buddy.

"well, we thought Hairston would be our starting LT going forward so now we just have to speed up the learning curve"

I'm guessing we keep Hairston as our starting LT next year and Bell is not renewed.

I personally think Chan just had this conversation with Buddy.

"well, we thought Hairston would be our starting LT going forward so now we just have to speed up the learning curve"

I'm guessing we keep Hairston as our starting LT next year and Bell is not renewed.

What makes you guess that? Bell has played very well. We need depth at the position. Doesn't add up? Unless of course you are in the Ralph is cheap crowd, THEN it might make sense. but I don't subscribe to that nonsense.

Like what I have seen out of Hairston.....I am not as worried about this as some will be

Agree. I think Hairston will do just fine. Trent Cole will be out for the Eagles. Babin....really not to worried about him. What will be key is how Wood handles Blitz protections.

I see this etting up as a Bills win.

Oh, Jason Peters is out for Philly so we might finally see some sort of pass rush.

I think these things will have very little impact on the game....

I dont see Fitz having to worry about having Hairston blocking his blind side.......

If we stop Michael Vick it will be because we didnt allow him to escape the pocket like we did we DALTON

The key to his game is going to be whether we can get pressure on Vick and stop their running game like we did with the Raiders...if the defense plays like it did against the Bengals we are going to lose.