The occupy Wall Street movement spreads

The eviction can only be a good thing for OWS. Perhaps now they will be forced to create some institution or organization that will be better equipped to argue their point in a public forum. If they don't adopt the some of the strategies of the TEA Party, they will hand wiggle themselves into irrelevance fast.

The eviction can only be a good thing for OWS. Perhaps now they will be forced to create some institution or organization that will be better equipped to argue their point in a public forum. If they don't adopt the some of the strategies of the TEA Party, they will hand wiggle themselves into irrelevance fast.

I really like the analogies to the Tea Party. The left demonized the Tea Party, by projecting a few racists on the whole movement. The right demonized the OWS movement by projecting some idiots on the whole movement.

All about political advantage, not facts.....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why did this post make me think of this?

King Arthur: Well, we all are. We are all Britons. And I am your king.

Woman: I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

Dennis: You're foolin' yourself! We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working class...

Woman: Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.

Dennis: Well, that's what it's all about! If only people would...

King Arthur: Please, please, good people, I am in haste. Who lives in that castle?

Woman: No one lives there.

King Arthur: Then who is your lord?

Woman: We don't have a lord.

Dennis: I told you, we're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week...

King Arthur: Yes...

Dennis: ...but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...

King Arthur: Yes I see...

Dennis: ...by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs...

King Arthur: Be quiet!

Dennis: ...but by a two thirds majority in the case of...

King Arthur: Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!

OWS Protester #8: Who was that guy?

OWS Protester #4: He must be a 1%'er?

OWS Protester #8: Why do you say that?

OWS Protester #4: He hasn't got s##t all over him.

I really like the analogies to the Tea Party. The left demonized the Tea Party, by projecting a few racists on the whole movement. The right demonized the OWS movement by projecting some idiots on the whole movement.

All about political advantage, not facts.....

Stop. Just.....STOP.

The rap sheet for OWS is a mile long.

The rap sheet against the Tea Party is a sole accusation of someone getting spittle on a Congressman as he walked by.

Stop. Just.....STOP.

The rap sheet against the Tea Party is a sole accusation of someone getting spittle on a Congressman as he walked by.

No, no, no, there are more trangressions than that. There was that white supremicist dude in Phoenix walking around with a rifle at a Tea Party rally proving that the Tea Party consists of Neo-Nazis and is racist. The guy that NBC cropped his face off. The guy that was really black.

BTW, there is at least one video out there roaming around that shows the confrontation between the congressman and the protester in question. I didn't see him spit but there was always the possibility that he got some inadvertant spittle on him when he got in his face.

OWS is quite clear. They are Marxists.

Is Karl Mark the reason that commies tend to spell stuff with K's where C's belong or are the all just stupid? I'm guessing it is because Karl spelled his name that way where as most normal people and hamsters spell it with a C.

Remember at the TEA party rallies when all the women had to create a rape free zone so they could sleep in the park all night?

Wait, I thought the TEA Party spent all night planning how to best lynch minorities, being astroturfed toothless cousin-humping dumbass redneck racists and all...

And are not afraid of indoor plumbing.

Indoor plumbing is an insidious tool the bourgeoisie use to enslave the populace. NO TO PLUMBING! DOWN WITH HYGIENE! Power to the 99%!

Free rapes and STD's for all!

Wait, I thought the TEA Party spent all night planning how to best lynch minorities, being astroturfed toothless cousin-humping dumbass redneck racists and all...

A bit of hyperbole on your part, no? There's no way the Tea Party can spend all night planning to lynch the coloreds and still have time to waterboard everyone who looks like a Muslim. That's why they work in shifts, which is easier to do when the entire operation is funded by the Koch Brothers.

Stop. Just.....STOP.

This is true, but only because the movement was conceived of from day one as confrontational. Again, I don't see this as an indictment of their agenda, but rather of their tactics - which is what most Americans have a problem with.

This is true, but only because the movement was conceived of from day one as confrontational. Again, I don't see this as an indictment of their agenda, but rather of their tactics - which is what most Americans have a problem with.

How can you indict that which does not exist?

Most Americans have an issue with the fact that OWS cannot even explain why they are there and what they want. People living in cities affected by OWS are watching their tax dollars get spent on babysitting protestors, are watching their parks get destroyed, and get to deal with other inconveniences like streets being shut down, harassment by protestors, all while OWS tries to figure out what they're about.

Imagine 100 idiots with a megaphone camped outside of your place of business shouting slogans for a week, and when you finally go outside to see what the hell they want, they can't even begin to explain their goals and motivation. But rather than disband and come back when they get their sh$t together, they stay for another 10 weeks, shouting slogans, defecating everywhere and demanding more media attention, no closer to articulating any type of coherent "agenda".

Now with ring worm and scabbies added to the mix, the thought of a Molotov cocktail thrown at Macy's would deffinetly be the ticket.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/11/16/ows-protesters-calling-for-day-of-action-following-loss-of-camp-in-zuccotti-park/

Haha I like that sign "Illegal 'Cop'cupation". That rolls right off the tongue.

“The ideas that we have put into public discussion around this country and around the world set into sharp relief who gets what, who has a safety net, who gets thrown under the bus,” said spokesman Bill Dobbs.

I still have no idea what "ideas" he's talking about. I really wish these people would just start rioting already. It's what they all want to do, they are just to cowardly to start it themselves.

These nitwits can now threaten to "shut down Wall Street" tomorrow, disrupt the subways and roads, littely standand in front of police en masse and DARE them to do something and then the second the police DO take action and do as little as TOUCH one of these guys, they drop to the ground, go into the fetal postion and cry "VICTIM!!!!! ABUSE!!!!!"