Bills Postgame Quotes

The boys goy outmuscled in the 2nd and they all admit it. I think these guys have their heads on straight. It wasn't a bad game, but one you need if you are really taking the next step.

I think they come out like madmen next week.

Agreed... next week is going to tell a lot about this team. We've all said they've shown great character, and now next week they're going to have to come out swinging. If they come out and get a W next week, today can become just a bump in the road.

i like that Stevie is pissed. He should be. That was a !@#$ing bull **** call.

Bull**** calls are part of football. Stevie needs to put it behind him and move on.

The rest of the team may be saying in their mind "it was a bull**** call" but also saying "we didn't make enough plays to win".

Both are truth.

Agreed... next week is going to tell a lot about this team. We've all said they've shown great character, and now next week they're going to have to come out swinging. If they come out and get a W next week, today can become just a bump in the road.

This.

One thing I got from FJ's comments, that Maualaga did good film study and "knew what we were doing, so hats off to him".

One way to interpret that is the Bills have become a little too predictable and the Cincy D was able to smoke us.

While we must not have done enough film study because we weren't able to smoke THEM on D.

Or change up our game plan to adjust for what they were doing.

All I know is I got sick of seeing Maualaga's mug in our backfield.

Catch the ball standing up & run, then they can't screw you / the team.

That was a low throw. Stevie couldn't have caught it standing. I *think* it was placed low by design, to give Stevie a better play than the DB.

Blatant BS calls like the one called on Stevie r making me question the legitimacy of refs. I already stopped watching my Pacers a few years ago when I saw how biased the refs were. If the NFL is such then... well then u don't want to kno what Im thinking.

Blatant BS calls like the one called on Stevie r making me question the legitimacy of refs. I already stopped watching my Pacers a few years ago when I saw how biased the refs were. If the NFL is such then... well then u don't want to kno what Im thinking.

I'm right there with you. I've watched the Bills games this year, but my NFL viewing in the past few years has declined precipitously. Too much interpretation up to individual refs, too much litigation on the field. This crap keeps up, I'll be giving it up completely.

This is what was wrought by CBS partnering with the Pats* stadium and building the "CBS Scene" there. The league is under no small pressure by a $500M/yr. broadcast partner to keep NE a top team and in first place so their restaurant/club makes $. It was incestuous, a conflict of interest and has the appearance of impropriety.

nfl network never showed it which is bs to totally ignore the single most important play of the game....Dungy did say it was a catch on NBC tonight in the pregame

I wonder why....

One of the main reasons why if the game ever moves entirely to the NFLN, it will be the day it dies.

As it stands, some people still seem to think that altho the emperor is naked, he's wearing fancy clothes.

NFLN would only ensure a WWF fix status. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

The non-call holding and pass interference plays were bad as well, but the most obvious one was when they called David Nelson for pass intereference on a screen play to Freddy, which was behind the line of scrimmage. I had to rewind to double check that, as the pass was clearly completed behind the LOS, which means that the refs screwed the Bills there half the distance to the goal, instead of positive yardage.

Tony Dungy said it was clearly a catch, and I'll respect his seasoned, impartial observation.

I haven't seen the replay but trust it likely was a catch - that said, with a halftime lead like that there is no excuse for there to be a second half play that vital. Asingle incompletion did not lose that game.

The boys goy outmuscled in the 2nd and they all admit it. I think these guys have their heads on straight. It wasn't a bad game, but one you need if you are really taking the next step.

I think they come out like madmen next week.

well, I thought it was a bad game for the most part. And being out muscled was a big reason for that, like you said. we just got a beat down at the LOS. I was kinda expecting it to happen in the raiders game, but since we came out of that pretty well, I was expecting us to play better today.

We have a lot of work to do to improve.