Bills ticket demand

eball

Just an FYI for anyone who needs to sell (or is looking to buy) tickets to upcoming games -- I had to put my two seats for the Eagles game up for sale, so I used the season ticket "account manager" on the Bills website. I listed them last night at around 7:00 pm, and they sold at 10:43 pm -- for double face value.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an FYI for anyone who needs to sell (or is looking to buy) tickets to upcoming games -- I had to jU put my two seats for the Eagles game up for sale, so I used the season ticket "account manager" on the Bills website. I listed them last night at around 7:00 pm, and they sold at 10:43 pm -- for double face value.

I got over triple value for a pair...in less than a day.

PTR

Just an FYI for anyone who needs to sell (or is looking to buy) tickets to upcoming games -- I had to put my two seats for the Eagles game up for sale, so I used the season ticket "account manager" on the Bills website. I listed them last night at around 7:00 pm, and they sold at 10:43 pm -- for double face value.

Yep, my wife is very pregnant, so I had to sell my tix to the last game. Put em on craiglist for "only" 25% above face value @ 10:45 Thursday night, had 7 call & texts, plus 2 emails by midnight. Had to put my phone on silent because I really didn't plan to hear anything until the morning.

It will be the games in December that sellout because we are in the playoff hunt that give the team the money to go out and get a big time free agent - and a winning team might just convince some players to wanna come here.

Eagles fans?? The scalpers on Abbott Road at kickoff last week had extra tickets for sale less than face.

Eagles fans?? The scalpers on Abbott Road at kickoff last week had extra tickets for sale less than face.

People that buy tickets off of ticket exchange/stub hub/ebay are fools. Last week was the biggest game at the Ralph since probably the Steelers game that cost us the playoffs & my brother in law waited to gametime & walked down abbott & got 35 yard line tickets lower bowl for $40 a piece. Scalpers are all over the place at the Ralph. If you don't mind missing the first 5-10 minutes of the 1st quarter you will save yourself a ton. The tickets are not doing the scalpers any good once the game is over. Even for a big game like last week, 4-5 days before the game there were around 4,000 tickets available on ticket exchange so you know there are going to be seats out there come game day.

People that buy tickets off of ticket exchange/stub hub/ebay are fools. Last week was the biggest game at the Ralph since probably the Steelers game that cost us the playoffs & my brother in law waited to gametime & walked down abbott & got 35 yard line tickets lower bowl for $40 a piece. Scalpers are all over the place at the Ralph. If you don't mind missing the first 5-10 minutes of the 1st quarter you will save yourself a ton. The tickets are not doing the scalpers any good once the game is over. Even for a big game like last week, 4-5 days before the game there were around 4,000 tickets available on ticket exchange so you know there are going to be seats out there come game day.

Many people like the certainty of having their tickets before arriving at the stadium, and want to get in before the game starts. Some folks are uncomfortable dealing with scalpers (who may or may not have legitimate tickets). And by using the ticket exchange program, you know you're getting seats from a season ticket holder (which may be important to some).

I'd hardly group people like this in the category of "fools."

Many people like the certainty of having their tickets before arriving at the stadium, and want to get in before the game starts. Some folks are uncomfortable dealing with scalpers (who may or may not have legitimate tickets). And by using the ticket exchange program, you know you're getting seats from a season ticket holder (which may be important to some).

I'd hardly group people like this in the category of "fools."

Yeah excuse me if I'm not into driving 9 hours each way to an event with no tickets, relying completely on scalping. What a fool I am!

Edited by Big Bad Boone