2009 broncos started 6-0 then bye

Silvercrw

Hey guys the dam Broncos in 2009 scares the crap out of me constantly they went 6-0 then had a bye. Then they came back to lose all the remaining games except 2. It scares me more than the 08 Bills 4-0 start.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Denver_Broncos_season

They also (ahem) beat the Pats by a FG (in OT) in that opening win streak.

What scares the crap out of me is that the 2007 Patriots started 3-0 finished 16-0 and then lost the Super Bowl. I can't take another Super Bowl loss, let's make sure that doesn't happen and hope they don't win this week so the comparisons to that NE team will stop.

What scares the crap out of me is that the 2007 Patriots started 3-0 finished 16-0 and then lost the Super Bowl. I can't take another Super Bowl loss, let's make sure that doesn't happen and hope they don't win this week so the comparisons to that NE team will stop.

Better than not making the playoffs for another year...

1998/99 buffalo bills started 0-3 and made the playoffs.

someone wearing jeans died once. i am wearing jeans today.

someone who drank a glass of water when they got home from work, once died of a heart attack while sleeping that night. today, i had a glass of water when i got home from work.

and on.

The Bills started out 4-0 and then finished 7-9 man. Dude, I'm scared that might happen. The similarities are non-existant but man if we go 4-0, I may need to change my pants. Wow man, just wow. I'm just blown away by common occurences. What? Every year teams start 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, and even more, and theres really nothing more to be ascertained from this fact?

Why can't anyone enjoy their cheerios around here without someone pissing in them?

That's a funny quote. I love it! However, I'm not suprised that it comes from a WVU fan though. Is that what they do down there?!? j/k. But, go Cuse! Also, I hope you guys land in a major conference. You guys deserve it. The game against LSU was much closer than the score indicated. Without the killer turnovers and special teams mistakes=close game. WVU would be a good fit in the SEC. Then the backyard brawl would be even better as it would be ACC v. SEC.

Who knows what the next 13 games will bring. I'm just enjoying the ride...

Lots of wins and the Playoffs!

I'm a Pirates fan, and I could say, "The Pirates were at the top of the division in mid June (fun games to go to btw) and are now below .500 again." But there are huge differences between them and the Bills, and the other teams and the Bills. The Bills have a great HC, and a young core that improves every game. That's the sign of a team that won't have a fall-off.

Hey guys the dam Broncos in 2009 scares the crap out of me constantly they went 6-0 then had a bye. Then they came back to lose all the remaining games except 2. It scares me more than the 08 Bills 4-0 start.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Denver_Broncos_season

Anyone see the exchange between Belichick and Daniels before the Denver/New England game that season? It was one of the interesting things they played on A Football Life. Talk about ICY... Daniels tried to talk to him pregame and exchange pleasantries and Belichick totally blew him off. Cut him off mid sentence and said something the effect of "Yeah yeah, look lets just shake hands now and after the game call it good"