The Predictable Nay-Sayers...

Woody Paige was just on Around The Horn and started the show off by calling the Bills a "Minor-League team" and that Brady should be embarrassed that he let the game slip away to such a team. The other- Colin Cowherd, as usual. Saying the Bills played the Worst team in the NFL in Kansas City and an Oakland team who had to play on a short week and travel to the east coast.

Cowherd then went on to say Oakland has a better shot at the playoffs than Buffalo because they have a more favorable schedule than the Bills (which I suppose is true)...

But is it so hard to give the Bills some damn credit? They just beat probably the best team in football. Just venting...

Woody Paige was just on Around The Horn and started the show off by calling the Bills a "Minor-League team" and that Brady should be embarrassed that he let the game slip away to such a team. The other- Colin Cowherd, as usual. Saying the Bills played the Worst team in the NFL in Kansas City and an Oakland team who had to play on a short week and travel to the east coast.

Cowherd then went on to say Oakland has a better shot at the playoffs than Buffalo because they have a more favorable schedule than the Bills (which I suppose is true)...

But is it so hard to give the Bills some damn credit? They just beat probably the best team in football. Just venting...

And KC is the worst team in football, and if not for a few lucky plays they'd be 1-2.

Cowher picked the Bills over the Patriots to be his upset pick...I wouldn't call him out, personally I think he is a closet Bills fan since Gaily arrived.

And KC is the worst team in football, and if not for a few lucky plays they'd be 1-2.

and if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle. What if's in football don't count. Like Parcells used to say. You are what your record says you are. I'd also venture to say KC is not as bad as the NFC West teams. Possibly Miami or the Colts without Peyton

Edited by Stealth

and if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle. What if's in football don't count. Like Parcells used to say. You are what your record says you are

Except when the Bills are 1-4, people here start arguing "We're not that bad, if not for a few plays we'd be 3-2 or 4-1!"

I just love that people can't handle it when the excuses are mirrored.

Except when the Bills are 1-4, people here start arguing "We're not that bad, if not for a few plays we'd be 3-2 or 4-1!"

I agree, and I'm not gonna sit here and say "The Bills are gonna win the superbowl" or even utter the P word. It's great that we're 3-0 a lot of stuff to work on no doubt.It still feels damn good to finally get a legit win on NE though

Cowherd said last week he thought the Bills would beat New England. He says whatever he has to, to get a rise out of someone. YE OLE is not a fan of his show.

I don't understand why anyone cares what a couple of blowhards say?

Makes me glad I don't have cable anymore.

Cowher picked the Bills over the Patriots to be his upset pick...I wouldn't call him out, personally I think he is a closet Bills fan since Gaily arrived.

The OP was talking about national radio personality, Colin Cowherd… not former Steelers Coach Bill Cowher, who recommended Chan Gailey to the Bills.

Who is that nerdy looking guy? I heard him saying about the Buffalo win over KC has no value because they are bad. But then later when talking about Detroit, saying they are going to the playoffs saying how impressive their win over KC was. We just get no respect. Win the Superbowl and they still wont like us. They will say it is a weak year for NFL teams.

You cant worry about it! Just enjoy the wins.

The OP was talking about national radio personality, Colin Cowherd… not former Steelers Coach Bill Cowher, who recommended Chan Gailey to the Bills.

Colin Cowherd picked the Bills over the Pats as his upset pick.

Thread on it:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/135236-colin-cowherd-pick-the-bills/page__p__2254450__hl__cowherd__fromsearch__1#entry2254450

Cowherd said last week he thought the Bills would beat New England. He says whatever he has to, to get a rise out of someone. YE OLE is not a fan of his show.

That goes for Woody Paige as well--- there's a whole collection of TV Sports Analysts that have close to ZERO knowledge and simply sell whatever shards of their soul are left in order to keep their mugs on the boob tube. It's Sports Entertainment, essentially--- it's just like Entertainment News, and you know the saying about Entertainment News: "It's neither Entertainment nor News."

Edited by Punch

Colin Cowherd picked the Bills over the Pats as his upset pick.

Thread on it:

http://forums.twobil..._1#entry2254450

I'm aware, thanks.

But the OP was talking about Cowherd and his comments this morning, a few of which I heard.

Cowherd was dogging among other things, the ESPN fan approval ratings for coaches… mocking the fact that Gailey had a 96% approval rating.

But yes, he did pick the Bills…

Bill Cowher on the other hand didn't pick the Bills unequivocally but he did intimate that the Bills could win.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2011/09/23/cowher-on-bills-pats/

I'm aware, thanks.

But the OP was talking about Cowherd and his comments this morning, a few of which I heard.

Cowherd was dogging among other things, the ESPN fan approval ratings for coaches… mocking the fact that Gailey had a 96% approval rating.

But yes, he did pick the Bills…

Bill Cowher on the other hand didn't pick the Bills unequivocally but he did intimate that the Bills could win.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2011/09/23/cowher-on-bills-pats/

Bill Cowher picked the Bills as his upset special on the CBS pregame show.