The Predictable Nay-Sayers...

Woody Paige was just on Around The Horn and started the show off by calling the Bills a "Minor-League team" and that Brady should be embarrassed that he let the game slip away to such a team. The other- Colin Cowherd, as usual. Saying the Bills played the Worst team in the NFL in Kansas City and an Oakland team who had to play on a short week and travel to the east coast.

Cowherd then went on to say Oakland has a better shot at the playoffs than Buffalo because they have a more favorable schedule than the Bills (which I suppose is true)...

But is it so hard to give the Bills some damn credit? They just beat probably the best team in football. Just venting...

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/13592923/detail.html

Woody Paige was just on Around The Horn and started the show off by calling the Bills a "Minor-League team" and that Brady should be embarrassed that he let the game slip away to such a team. The other- Colin Cowherd, as usual. Saying the Bills played the Worst team in the NFL in Kansas City and an Oakland team who had to play on a short week and travel to the east coast.

Cowherd then went on to say Oakland has a better shot at the playoffs than Buffalo because they have a more favorable schedule than the Bills (which I suppose is true)...

But is it so hard to give the Bills some damn credit? They just beat probably the best team in football. Just venting...

Not that I didn't already know espn sucked, but listening to all of the espn podcasts today, they really do suck more than even I thought. Scott Van Pelt seems to be the only guy who "gets it". Are the Bills in this thing for the long haul? Who the hell knows. Today, I don't really care. I'll worry about that in November. Today, it just feels good to be a Bills fan and that's really all I care about for now.

Pretending to go out on a limb by saying we won't be better than NE in the end is pretty much the easiest, most chickens*&^t prediction you can make. That way you can set yourself up to say "I told you so" if we 'only' win 9 games after they picked 3-13 before the season.

As for Woody Paige, he picked against Syracuse every game in 2003 as they rolled thru his beloved Big12 (the only championship i've experienced as a fan) so to me that's a pretty good omen.