Great Game!

PatsFanNH

Wanted say The Bills played a great game and as a FOOTBALL FAN it was an exciting game to watch. As a Pats fan it was tough, but the bills earned that victory and if there is one positive from yesterday its this.... THE JETS LOST TO OAKLAND! Of all the AFC rivals to be in 1st I am glad its the Bills . The Bills being in 1st is the least annoying of all the options.

Why?

1. You been on top before and don't act like you never been there. (See Jets for opposite)

2. your fan base is NOT annoying (again see JETS)

3. I like your QB he reminds me of Brady (no one expected him do anything either)

All that said Good luck guys and see you in the Razor and I hope you dont find me a terrible guest when I say I expect the Pats to win when we meet up here :)

Edited by PatsFanNH

Great post. We can all agree that the Jets and their fans are arrogant and annoying. I still hate the Dolphins too. New England has earned "their place" and it meant a lot to Western NY to beat a great team like the Pats yesterday. A team who has owned us for am entire decade.

The Pats fans in Orchard Park were great before AND after the game. Let's just hope that the Jets and Sexy Rexy fail miserably and the Fins win a few so that they can't get Luck/Cowher!

Thanks for the civility PatsFan. Jets and Steeler fans are the worst and not to be a A-hole, but Boston fans in general have their moments. You guys have had things pretty much your way the past decade and I'll be first to say, victory aside, we're not there yet. But we are on the right road and we are going to surprise some teams (if we haven't already) Good luck against the Raiders.

Good luck next week against the Raiders - that's going to be a good game.

Yeah, good luck against the Raiders, those guys are surprisingly good!

:unsure:

Not quite sure why you two are wishing the Cheatriettes* good luck in a conference game (or any other game, for than matter).

Personally, I hope the Raiders (and everyone else) KICKS *NE's ASS!!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

:unsure:

Not quite sure why you two are wishing the Cheatriettes* good luck in a conference game (or any other game, for than matter).

Personally, I hope the Raiders (and everyone else) KICKS *NE's ASS!!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

This^^^ :)

Tim-

Well that is nice and I am happy there are some NE fans who just like a good game :thumbsup: NE guy. But to be honest, I hope the Raiders beat you this week too. Nothing personal, BTW THAT was a GOOD game, I am proud and happy we can finally compete with you guys.

Edited by bowery4