Rodney Harrison

BRH

Brushes aside Dungy's remarks on the Bills just now and says he likes the Raiders (who were just beaten by who, Rodney?) but won't pick the Raiders to beat an "angry Patriots* team" next week.

He's just a bitter Pats homer that can't give credit to a division rival even when it's due. F him. Cheap shot bastard.

Rodney is an A-hole. Aren't analyists supposed to be neutral? He is totally biased toward his beloved Patriots.

I can't wait to hear what Michael Irvin says this week - remember last week he said the Bills will be "nothing but garbage" by the end of the season. They can both go F-off.

Seriously. I'm trying to think of the logic here. I'll admit, the Raiders are showing signs of promise. I think they may just prove to be the best in their division. But I just can't understand how you can say "Well I like these guys, but I don't know about the guys who beat them along with one of the best teams in the league"

Seriously. I'm trying to think of the logic here. I'll admit, the Raiders are showing signs of promise. I think they may just prove to be the best in their division. But I just can't understand how you can say "Well I like these guys, but I don't know about the guys who beat them along with one of the best teams in the league"

When driven by logic, it is difficult. When driven by douchebaggery, it's quite simple.

Brushes aside Dungy's remarks on the Bills just now and says he likes the Raiders (who were just beaten by who, Rodney?) but won't pick the Raiders to beat an "angry Patriots* team" next week.

Let the know it all experts pick against us forever!

I can't wait to see Bruschi on NFL live tomorrow.

He is just gonna go on and on about how the Cheatriots didn't play well, Brady was off and NE was banged up. I could care less what he has to say.

Yep. Thought the same thing.

Rodney is an A-hole. Aren't analyists supposed to be neutral? He is totally biased toward his beloved Patriots.

I can't wait to hear what Michael Irvin says this week - remember last week he said the Bills will be "nothing but garbage" by the end of the season. They can both go F-off.

None of these former players are neutral anymore, but at least some do disguise it and are able to say something positive about another team. These former Pats though are something different. Neither Bruschi or Harrison can come up with anything bad about Pats or good about their opponents. It's quite pathetic. I was actually surprised at Harrison's reaction in that segment. Pathetic.

He hinted about a former teammate in R Seymour, he was one that didn't agree with the trade of him at the time. There's a Pats connection there if I gamble to take a guess but I do agree as an analyst he should be more professional...save that tone for a night out with the boys not network TV.