Your favorite Brady INT from today

SpecialK15

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which was your favorite INT?

• Bryan Scott diving grab
    • Leodis McKelvin right place, right time
    • George Wilson TD saving INT
    • Drayton Florence pick 6

What a day, what a day! I can't believe we had another HUGE comeback win to end the losing streak to the Pats and take sole possession of the AFC East! Check out the poll. I'd like to see which was your favorite Brady pick from today. In case you heard yet, we are the first NFL team to win back to back, overcoming at least an 18-point deficit in each game.

I went with the George Wilson INT. You won't hear any 'it was tipped, not Brady's fault' for that one. He made a clean throw and Wilson made a great play. In the Red Zone. Oh that was sweet.

Edited by timba

Tough choice but I have to go with Wilson. Pats* were driving and en route to going up either 27-17 or 31-17 in the 4th. Instead Bills get the ball and momentum. Couple penalties and a big gainer later the game is tied at 24. Couple plays after that Aunt Florence gets his pick 6 for the lead.

Wilson's INT sets up a 17 or 21 point swing

I voted for the pick 6. It was critical timing and got us the lead!

But, I do wanna give some props to Leodis. He's really gotten his fair share of criticism around here. But, his INT was beautifully played! That thing was all him. Here's to more..... :beer:

I went with the George Wilson INT. You won't hear any 'it was tipped, not Brady's fault' for that one. He made a clean throw and Wilson made a great play. In the Red Zone. Oh that was sweet.

+1. You could tell it was completely unexpected to Brady and it seemed to take some of the spine out of him.

Added benefit: I really didn't know Wilson had that kind of coverage in him.

Tough choice but I have to go with Wilson. Pats* were driving and en route to going up either 27-17 or 31-17 in the 4th. Instead Bills get the ball and momentum. Couple penalties and a big gainer later the game is tied at 24. Couple plays after that Aunt Florence gets his pick 6 for the lead.

Wilson's INT sets up a 17 or 21 point swing

This. :thumbsup:

I voted for the pick 6. It was critical timing and got us the lead!

But, I do wanna give some props to Leodis. He's really gotten his fair share of criticism around here. But, his INT was beautifully played! That thing was all him. Here's to more..... :beer:

+1. Nice undercut on Ocho, who may have played his last NFL game.

Sooooo many to choose from...

But I like Wilson's the best. He recognized it and read it. To me it looked like film study paid off big time.

As good as the pick-6 was, it was a deflection off of Cube Steak's helmet. But Tommy boy had to watch him prance in.