Bills only team to overcome 18+ point differentials 2 in a row

Scrappy

when trailing by 18 or more points at any time during the game to win. In fact, the last team to even accomplish this feat twice during a single season was the 1996 Patriots....

This team has the heart of a champion. Fitz said they are too young and too dumb to know when they should get worried and give up when down big...I think this team just has the biggest set of collective nuts since Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Talley and Smith were patrolling the field.

Don't give up...don't ever give up...

My only concern is that the Bills won both games by a total of six points. Both games were home games, as well.

We also allowed 66 points in the last two weeks.

We also played one of the best teams (NE) & a great up & coming team in the Raiders, who are beating the Jets by 14 right now. We also killed the bad team (KC) by 34, so it averages out.

Edited by Scrappy

The NFL does a great job of game scheduling. They know how to keep the whole league interesting from the start of the season to the end of the season.

Had we played Oakland and NE away we would have lost both games.

The season is young and the entire league is designed to get more and more interesting as the season progresses.

Again, Kudos to the NFL.

Is it that difficult for you to admit that the Bills played well and are doing well this year? Sheesh.

The NFL does a great job of game scheduling. They know how to keep the whole league interesting from the start of the season to the end of the season.

The season is young and the entire league is designed to get more and more interesting as the season progresses.

Again, Kudos to the NFL.

My only concern is that the Bills won both games by a total of six points. Both games were home games, as well.

That is a cause for concern. Our D is still soft and the schemes are not great. We need a new DC, and we should draft the nastiest OLB in the draft next year. With that said, they did play two good offenses (the Raiders ran all over the Jets) the past two weeks. So that could be the factor there. We'll see how they do against more average offenses.

Seriously, dude. Enjoy it.

Christ, what a great game.

I'm sure he enjoyed it as everyone did. But he makes a valid point. Great game.

That is a cause for concern. Our D is still soft and the schemes are not great. We need a new DC, and we should draft the nastiest OLB in the draft next year. With that said, they did play two good offenses (the Raiders ran all over the Jets) the past two weeks. So that could be the factor there. We'll see how they do against more average offenses.

I'm sure he enjoyed it as everyone did. But he makes a valid point. Great game.

one thing about our D today, they played against that juggernaut patriots offense, and we still won. not every team we play is going to be the same caliber as the patriots.

Again, Kudos to the NFL.

Are you serious??? The NFL has contrived a way to make us interesting?? What were they waiting on the last 12 years??

This is a young team that is growing each week. They might just keep getting better. If they could generate a pass rush, (that means you Merriman), who knows where this will go?

when trailing by 18 or more points at any time during the game to win. In fact, the last team to even accomplish this feat twice during a single season was the 1996 Patriots....

This team has the heart of a champion. Fitz said they are too young and too dumb to know when they should get worried and give up when down big...I think this team just has the biggest set of collective nuts since Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Talley and Smith were patrolling the field.

Don't give up...don't ever give up...

Definitely took the next step. Now to survive the let down game next week. With the vet leadership this team does have, this is one thing I was optimistic about. Not letting the highs and lows get away and playing steady.

Again, Kudos to the NFL.

What do you base your premise on? Is that really your opinion or are you trying (and succeeding) to be a total ignoramous?

The rules have been bent over backwards and anally penetrated in favor of offenses.

The league is about scoring now, even more than ever.

Either you keep up with the Joneses or you're going to pick in the Top 5 every year.