From where will YOU be watching the game?

Whites Bay

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At my backyard man cave!

Nice set up BillsFanNC!!! Just be careful if the Bills lose heartbreaker style, you have an axe not to far from where you'll be watching the game....

As for myself I'll be watching the game at Station des Sports in downtown Montreal enjoying wings and nachos and lots of beer, and if the Bills win the game, I'll be very very very happy and will be going to work Monday morning with a serious hangover but will have a permanent smile on my face....

my buddy is staying at the omni...im gonna have him get up there and meet him at either suburban station or market east and head to mcfaddens from there..so if possible save 3 seats...

Its actually really easy to get to from the airport. Taking 95 north, it would take you no less than 15 minutes. However, because the Eagles are playing at home, you should plan accordingly regardless.

Nice set up BillsFanNC!!! Just be careful if the Bills lose heartbreaker style, you have an axe not to far from where you'll be watching the game....

As a matter of fact there is indeed an axe hanging up under the lean-to. But it's been there for three years for some brutal losses and I have controlled myself thus far. :devil:

my buddy is staying at the omni...im gonna have him get up there and meet him at either suburban station or market east and head to mcfaddens from there..so if possible save 3 seats...

Will do Pooj. I'll be there with a fellow Syracuse alum as well and we're going to try to get there fairly early to get a table.

It will be midnight here in Bangkok and I haven't found any bar (and I quit drinking, pretty much) to see it at so be streaming for me again. But that is okay, I have been wearing the same shirt the last 2 sunday/monday mornings. Hope it gets the same results :thumbsup:

I'll be DVDR'ing it this Sunday... AAARRGGHHH Family comes first, and I didn't even bother to tell the warden how imprtant this game was to me.. :)

It'll be a trick to NOT listen to the radio, or others on their cell phones shouting out the game score.. Gawd I hate that!!!

I do have 4 tickets section 113 for the Eagles game though.. :) Looking forward to that test!

Tim-

i will be at that game as well......

I'll be at the last Pirates home game of the year. But generally I would be watching it from the Wexford Ale House in the North Hills of Pittsburgh. The guy who owns it is from Buffalo and always has the Bills games on. I intend on wearing a Bills hat to the game and following it on my phone.