Kirk Morrison - Did he play against the Raiders

Momma Pecoraro

Wonder if Poslusny ever logged 100% of the downs...and how jumping to that playoff contender is working out for him right about now...

Sheppard seemed to be missing from that list.

Was he at least out there for ST's?

I noted the same thing and know for certain Sheppard and Morrison played on special teams during the Raider game. Looking forward to Sheppard getting on to the field more during the season - he brings the heat.

Edited by Kipers Hair

Regarding Shepp.....rewind back to draft day and one of the guys was trying to say that Shep is tentative to "stick his head in there" sometimes

I dont see that at all....that kid looks like he would stick his head in a hornets nest

It was Charles Davis on NFL network. He said something like "I see him getting to where he's supposed to be but . . . I keep waiting for him to drop the hammer and he just doesnt seem to do it." Tried in vain to find a link, but its clear in my memory.

Wonder if Poslusny ever logged 100% of the downs...and how jumping to that playoff contender is working out for him right about now...

I noted the same thing and know for certain Sheppard and Morrison played on special teams during the Raider game. Looking forward to Sheppard getting on to the field more during the season - he brings the heat.

Seeing how several people on here were saying we got the better end of the Poz for Morrison swap, I am sure Poz played more then 3 snaps a game several times. The unwarranted hate on this board for ex-Bills is ridiculous.

Edited by billsfreak

Poz for Barnett you mean? Get your facts right before you try to flame someone.

I would still say we got the better end of that. That's not hating an ex Bill, it's liking the current one better. Poz should be due for a broken arm or something soon anyway, especially if he were to play 100% of the plays.

Seeing how several people on here were saying we got the better end of the Poz for Morrison swap, I am sure Poz played more then 3 snaps a game several times. The unwarranted hate on this board for ex-Bills is ridiculous.

I think the question is more, if Poz were on the team now with Barnett here would he be getting more than 3 snaps? Then again he's probably making way more than Morrison if he is still on the team also.

Edited by Carey Bender

No you get your facts straight. People were saying Poz for Morrison because he came from the Jags-where Poz went to.

Dude.. are you retarded? Nick Barnett was brought in as Poz's replacement. Kirk Morrison was brought in for solely depth. Your point is absolutely irrelevent.

Bills freak - I was comparing Barnett's 100% of the snaps played in the game to Poz ever being able to achieve that. I don't hate Poz, but I laugh at the notion he "went to a playoff compatitor" by going to Jacksonville...I am sure the $7MM annually was just a nice to have. In two games, I think Barnett have made more of an impact than Poz did in all his time here. Morrison - eh, he was an afterthought brought in when concerns with Sheppards health happened - Barnett is the Poz replacement...

No you get your facts straight. People were saying Poz for Morrison because he came from the Jags-where Poz went to.

Can you refer me to whom has made this comment? Though, when you consider salaries, Morrison might have been a better deal!!! (Kidding numb nuts).

This guy ever going to play?

He's a backup...He's not supposed to play that much...Barnett is way better than Morrison, Andre Davis is better than Morrison...Morrison is their backup, hence he won't play much barring injury. (Morrison also has a tweaked hammy).

He was basically picked up to replace Torbor as the primary backup...who was absolutely awful even before he got hurt.

Why are guys bitching over what was a better "swap"? Barnett is far better than both Poz or Morrison. The Bills had no intention of picking up Morrison until Torbor proved just how bad he really was (and then got injured). He was picked up to be a backup. Poz has looked like the slow, late, LB we saw here in Buffalo. He has been torched on the Jags so far.

Our middle LB moves were very solid...Oh yeah, we are paying way less for Barnett and Morrison combined, than the Jags are paying for Poz...Jags got the shaft, end of story...

Edited by Turbosrrgood