Buffalobills.com Message Board

IslandBillsFan

Hello All!

I am brand new to TwoBillsDrive and happy to be here. I recently moved to PR and decided to join an online Bills community to mingle with fellow fans. I was just curious though, I tried to join the Buffalobills.com message board as well as TwoBillsDrive but it says,"registration has been disabled".

Anyone know anything about this?

Either way, happy to be here and even happier to see the win over Oakland.

Hello All!

I am brand new to TwoBillsDrive and happy to be here. I recently moved to PR and decided to join an online Bills community to mingle with fellow fans. I was just curious though, I tried to join the Buffalobills.com message board as well as TwoBillsDrive but it says,"registration has been disabled".

Welcome to the board you will enjoy it here. Just pay no attention to anything posted by the following people.....

Seriously though ... Happy reading and posting.

Hello All!

For more information about the BuffaloBills.com official messaging and users, this should help.

Welcome new guy.

Hello All!

Welcome, PR as in Puerto Rico? If so, I'm envious.

Gotta send Mead a bottle of wine since you're new, in return, he might make you some Stromboli

Don't believe anything DC Tom says is the truth

Don't stiff Jay Rubeo if he buys you tickets to a game

Beerball likes to claim he's in the hospital on his death bed just to get attention

Don't make R. Rich angry. Offer him beer if that happens.

If you know how to keep a mid 90's minivan running, Poojer will be eternally grateful

Hello All!

Jim is that you?

I frequent both here and there, they get too weird and act like teenage girls a lot over there.

I agree. huge win to start the season and I get on there to celebrate the beat down they put on KC and everyone is fighting. two weeks later and they are still fighting. don't waste your time on that board!

Thanks to all the replies. Some notes:

Thanks for the Peter Pan link.

PR as in Puerto Rico. It is an awesome island, but couldn't get the Bills game. Tough to have to listen on the radio like the 60's.

No, my name is not Jim.

Hope we can pull one off this weekend. Take care.