Word on Johnson

Has there been any word on Stevie's condition? He could barely move when they took him out late in the game

According to his Twitter, he's already begun prepping for the Patriots game. I assume that means he's ok.

"Coach said We have a "24hr Win Rule". But I'm already thinking bout NE Patriots.. I dont think we have time to Rest w/ these guys on Deck."

I remember hearing someone on one of the cable shows saying that without the mini-camps, a lot of players wouldn't be in top shape early in the year. Whoever it was predicted a lot of cramping and hamstrings early. And we have certainly seen that all over the NFL.

The concern is that he aggravated his groin; the groin that was previously injured. Groin injuries are a pain-in-the...well, they're a pain-in-the-groin for sure and can be slow to heal. Let's all pull hard for Stevie's groin.

Don't even know where to go with this... LOL!!!!!!!!

Legs cramped up. Stevie was on with Sh and the Bulldog at 4pm today. He said he's OK, needs to stay hydrated and that the groin is something he feels when he walks, but it won't stop him from playing gainst the Pats.

Man, these professional athletes. You or I try to get away with that and we'd be arrested for sure.