Notice the trend of Bills players jumping into the crowd after TD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I read last year that the No Fun League was clamping down on crowd jumps, for safety, whatever. But they were going to "grandfather" the Packers in and still allow it in Lambeau because they've been doing it forever? Or something? Does anyone else remember that?

Anyway, I think it's cool and a neat visual, but you gotta think.... All it takes is one psycho with a Swiss army knife...

I thought I read last year that the No Fun League was clamping down on crowd jumps, for safety, whatever. But they were going to "grandfather" the Packers in and still allow it in Lambeau because they've been doing it forever? Or something? Does anyone else remember that?

Anyway, I think it's cool and a neat visual, but you gotta think.... All it takes is one psycho with a Swiss army knife...

I seem to remember that as well, not sure what happened to that though as we weren't penalized yesterday.

wikipedia says

Bison were described as having "wild and ungovernable temper";they can jump 6 feet vertically and run in excess of 30 mph when agitated. In combination with their weight, that makes bison herds difficult to confine, because they can jump over or crash through almost any fence.

Seems appropriate here....

First off, I was at the game today and it was quite possibly the greatest experience of my life. Aside from that, I've noticed lately that the Bills have cut down on dances and other such celebrations (which I am personally not a fan of) and have been leaping into the stands a lot. I wonder if this was something Chan may have instilled or just the pure excitement of the last two games. I am loving it! :thumbsup:

If this keeps up, we need a name for the leap like they have at Lambeau, incorporating the Ralph name. Any ideas?

First off, I was at the game today and it was quite possibly the greatest experience of my life. Aside from that, I've noticed lately that the Bills have cut down on dances and other such celebrations (which I am personally not a fan of) and have been leaping into the stands a lot. I wonder if this was something Chan may have instilled or just the pure excitement of the last two games. I am loving it! :thumbsup:

If this keeps up, we need a name for the leap like they have at Lambeau, incorporating the Ralph name. Any ideas?

I heard it referred to as the Buffalo bounce, I think it was on the post game radio show.