It was George Wilson's fault

Dragonborn10

McKelvin is garabge in coverage but that long TD was Wilson's play to make...

He wasn't alone but yeah, he played that post horribly

Game is over. GTFO with this.

Yes, by all means. Now that the game has been over for 25 minutes, let's never speak of it again. <_<

Nobody is complaining about the Bills secondary from when Warren Moon torched the Bills in the first half of the 1993 comeback game. Why? Because they won.

Yeah, and 3 weeks later they got torched by Dallas' offense in the SB. The offense looks like a contender this season. If the Bills are going to make a playoff run, the defense needs to be addressed.

What youre all starting to see is that Wilson isnt really that good as SS. I know everyone thought he was god because he was someone/anyone other than Whitner, but this was a weak spot going into this season. Wilson is better at FS than SS. Expect DBs to still be drafted going forward.

The Raiders picked on McKelvin all day long and he was pathetic. You know who Brady's going after next week

Actually, I think Leodis might match up better vs the Patriots offense, than any other DB or LB on the roster; although Bryan Scott as a hybrid Nickel Lb may hold his own as well.

What youre all starting to see is that Wilson isnt really that good as SS. I know everyone thought he was god because he was someone/anyone other than Whitner, but this was a weak spot going into this season. Wilson is better at FS than SS. Expect DBs to still be drafted going forward.

Searcy.

It would have been that close if Lindell had hit that 29 yard fieldgoal. We wouldn't have been sweating it out.

You know this how exactly?

If that FG is good the Bills would've gone for 2 at some point after one of their TD's. And depending on the outcome of that 2pt conversion, they would've either been down 35-33 or tied at 35. Either way the play-calling would've been ultra-conservative (because that's what NFL coaches do in that spot) and the Raiders would've used their time outs on defense, and we would've set up for a FG. And then if that FG is good, maybe Oakland gets it back with a minute left instead of 14 seconds.

Lindell needs to make that kick, yes (it was 39 yards btw). But it's possible it ultimately worked in our favor.

You know this how exactly?

If that FG is good the Bills would've gone for 2 at some point after one of their TD's. And depending on the outcome of that 2pt conversion, they would've either been down 35-33 or tied at 35. Either way the play-calling would've been ultra-conservative (because that's what NFL coaches do in that spot) and the Raiders would've used their time outs on defense, and we would've set up for a FG. And then if that FG is good, maybe Oakland gets it back with a minute left instead of 14 seconds.

Lindell needs to make that kick, yes (it was 39 yards btw). But it's possible it ultimately worked in our favor.

The kick was blocked, how is that Lindell's fault?

The kick was blocked, how is that Lindell's fault?

It's hardly impossible for a block to be the kicker's fault. I don't know if it was or it wasn't because I don't have the luxury of studying the trajectory of the ball. It's great that you gloss over my entire post and try to pick a fight with me though instead of the guy who was ya know, actually complaining about Lindell.