3 - 0

This. Secondary really worried me today. They are going to need to step up in a BIG way next week.

They were not good today, but the Bills defensive staff has put a tremendous burden on them both of the first two weeks.

They geared everything toward shutting down two powerful ground attack and left the defensive backfield undermanned with a lot of turf to cover.

That will change next week.

They were not good today, but the Bills defensive staff has put a tremendous burden on them both of the first two weeks.

They geared everything toward shutting down two powerful ground attack and left the defensive backfield undermanned with a lot of turf to cover.

Good point. Next weeks game plan should be a lot different from this week and last week. Hopefully the secondary can make some plays against the Pats*.

I agree. They will get more safety and lb help next week.

Thank goodness for a keyboard as I have no voice left.

I know and have said so in the gameday thread I believe, still Raiders did write a manual for the Pats* on who our weak corners are amd how to exploit them. Changing up to more balanced or pass protection schemes will help some but I'm defenitely worried about how much that will be. Also when we really needed pass protection on the front today we failed to deliver.... Then again the Radiers o-line >>> Pats* hurt and weakened o-line.

I know and have said so in the gameday thread I believe, still Raiders did write a manual for the Pats* on who our weak corners are amd how to exploit them. Changing up to more balanced or pass protection schemes will help some but I'm defenitely worried about how much that will be. Also when we really needed pass protection on the front today we failed to deliver.... Then again the Radiers o-line >>> Pats* hurt and weakened o-line.

I don't see where you are getting that about the pass protection? 0 sacks today and. O qb hits on final drive. Where are you getting that from?

+1

Game plan was to probably let Campbell beat us, and he nearly did.

I have a feeling the Bills might be content letting Benjarvis Green-Ellis try to beat us next week, rather than Brady.

This is not a perfect defense; we need to win by gameplanning.