Jacoby Ford

BeastMode54

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that this is earth shattering news, but he is an explosive WR as well as KR, that has blazng speed. His loss would allow us to focus in even more on the run.

https://twitter.com/#!/CorkOnTheNFL/statuses/114386074834436098

If this was last year Raiders his loss would have been a big loss- devastating. Not so this year. Raiders have more than enough at wr now to absorb no Louis Murphy and Jacoby Ford. First Raiders are probably going to play more two te sets this week anyway. Second raiders have more than enough at WR. Rookie Denarius Moore 6'0 195- some say he better than Ford , Not as fast as ford but better allround WR. Chaz schilens - 6'4 225 Raiders best all round Wr who Raiders really didn't play in denver due to weather, Derek Hagan-6'2 215 - alot of people were supprise when he was deactivated in week 1. DHB 6'2 210- Improved alot from last year and his confidence is at all time high. Also Raiders just could use TE david Ausberry 6'4 245 4.47 a converted WR at Wr more this week.

Let Jacoby Ford sit out this week and get his hammy 100% healthy.

I expect Denarius moore to see return duties and he very elusive.

Huff and Chris Johnson are both injured as well. Their secondary is banged up.

Chris Johnson going to play but huff might not. The way Giordano was playing safety in the Raiders zone defense I think he looked very comfortable. With Huff out that would mean one of the raiders young CB DVD would be the nickel CB. I like that better than Huff trying to play CB.

It says he wasn't at practice. Makes no mention of him not playing. Also says Seymor wasn't at practice. Could be a rest day, shouldn't assume he's out.

Stevie sat out today as well.

No when your a speed guy that relies on your legs you don't fool around with hamstring injuries. You make sure thats 100% before you even think about letting him play. Or you risk it being a problem that effects him the whole year.

Well, the weather in Buffalo for Sunday looks like sunny and a high of 69, so it sounds like the Raiders might sit a couple of their receivers to prevent further injury.

If you know Chaz " MR Glass" Schilens history you know why raiders didn't play him In Denver with that weather. Again without a doubt he raiders best all round WR, the guy just can't seem to stay healthy. Bills Db will have their hands full with him all day.

@JoeB_WGR Joe Buscaglia

Darrius Heyward-Bey hurt his knee today at practice and was limited. If he can't go, that leaves #Raiders with Nick Miller, Chaz Schilens, Denarius Moore and Derek Hagan at WR

Again raiders are going to be playing alot of two Te's formations anyway. So its really no big deal.

I would play Two TE formations with K Boss 6'6 255 and R gordon 6'4 265 as TE with Chaz Scilens 6'4 225 and TE/WR David Ausberry 6'4 245 at Wr with D Mcfadden as single back. Imagine what raiders could do to your 185 pound and 195 pound cbs in the running game. I like raiders te versus your lbs. The point is there is always ways to move the football.

Again raiders are going to be playing alot of two Te's formations anyway. So its really no big deal.

I would play Two TE formations with K Boss 6'6 255 and R gordon 6'4 265 as TE with Chaz Scilens 6'4 225 and TE/WR David Ausberry 6'4 245 at Wr with D Mcfadden as single back. Imagine what raiders could do to your 185 pound and 195 pound cbs in the running game. I like raiders te versus your lbs. The point is there is always ways to move the football.

You'll have to imagine because they won't be getting past our front 7.

Wait, wait, wait. Boss, Schilens, Gordon AND Ausberry?!?!?! It's just not fair, man. At least give us a chance at stopping you!

You'll have to imagine because they won't be getting past our front 7.

are you sure about that????

Jamaal Charles didn't have much problems the handful of times they ran him...

Now you're looking at McFadden and Bush...And I have a feeling Hue has a few plays drawn up for the rookie Taiwan Jones

Now you're looking at McFadden and Bush...And I have a feeling Hue has a few plays drawn up for the rookie Taiwan Jones

Did you watch the game? Other than 1 carry that went for 22 yards Charles was bottled up the entire game. For fairness' sake McCluster also had 1 big run that went for 23 yards. But as a team they certainly had problems.

Edited by Carey Bender

No, I'm not sure about it, but you'll have more trouble running the ball than you think. Clearly you didn't watch the game if you think Charles didn't have much problems. The chiefs had a couple long runs which inflated their YPC stat, but other than that they got shut down by the Bills. The Chiefs are a run first team, and the Bills held them to 18 carries. If the run game was working for them, they would have stuck with it more. If you want a better gauge of how effective their running game was, look at how many third downs they converted and their time of possession.

Did you watch the game? Other than 1 carry that went for 22 yards Charles was bottled up the entire game. For fairness' sake McCluster also had 1 big run that went for 23 yards. But as a team they certainly had problems.

They were behind fairly early and had to abandon the run....

Sorry dude, McFadden will have no problems running against that front 7.

No, I'm not sure about it, but you'll have more trouble running the ball than you think. Clearly you didn't watch the game if you think Charles didn't have much problems. The chiefs had a couple long runs which inflated their YPC stat, but other than that they got shut down by the Bills. The Chiefs are a run first team, and the Bills held them to 18 carries. If the run game was working for them, they would have stuck with it more. If you want a better gauge of how effective their running game was, look at how many third downs they converted and their time of possession.

5.6 ypc... REAL problems

even if you take away the 22 yard run he still averaged over 4 ypc.

he had 10 carries...the only problem he had was the Chiefs couldn't afford to run the ball anymore.

Kevin Boss is "limited" in today's practice, again. Hue Jackson himself said he "hope" to have Boss on Sunday. It also doesn't look good for him. But hey, with the incredible depth Raiders have in all positions, a 50% Boss or replacing him by your 3rd TE isn't a big deal.

I'm guessing 50-60 rushing yards by the Raiders as a whole would be generous. Considering they'll find themselves behind fairly early with all of Jason Campbell's turnovers and the ****ty Oakland secondary getting lit up. The Chiefs' effort in Week 1 will look like a contender by comparison.

Bills 51

Raiders 3