Jacoby Ford

BeastMode54

In a 31-13 blowout where NA blanketed his man the rest of the time? Nothing. Even the best players have a few bad plays in games.

Dude, trust me.. I have watched every game of Nnamdi's Raider career.... the "takes away the whole left side of the field" argument is way overstated. I am happy that I don't have to watch our team get run on while Nnamdi blankets the no.2 receiver all game.

Again, the Broncos were the 2nd worst team in the league last year, were bad on both sides of the ball, and did little to improve themselves. Instead of drafting a DL like Dareus to help stop the run, they went with Miller. And on offense, they were a poor rushing team with a poor OL (40 sacks surrendered), and their idea of fixing it was having a 2nd round rookie start at RT.

Again, the Raiders were 8-8 last year and the Bills were 4-12

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, trust me.. I have watched every game of Nnamdi's Raider career.... the "takes away the whole left side of the field" argument is way overstated. I am happy that I don't have to watch our team get run on while Nnamdi blankets the no.2 receiver all game.

Sorry but I'll listen to the 4 all-pro teams he's made, including the last 3 seasons. Fans of a player's former teams are usually lacking in objectivity (and I will include myself here, at times).

Again, the Raiders were 8-8 last year and the Bills were 4-12

You must have missed the part of my earlier post where I said that if the Raiders had been in the AFC East, they'd have gone 3-13 on the season. The AFC West is not the AFC East.

I will say this for the Raiders....I truly expected Von Miller to be more of a factor in that game but while he was getting pressure he was not dominating the field as he had done in the preseason.

Just an observation......

I thought they did a nice job on Miller as well but they did run a lot to his side and also passed for less than 5 yards an attempt on average. In essence, they didn't really test the pass rushers in Denver much because they didn't have to. I'm thinking they'll have to this week. Let's see how our revamped front 7 fares.

Sorry but I'll listen to the 4 all-pro teams he's made, including the last 3 seasons. Fans of a player's former teams are usually lacking in objectivity (and I will include myself here, at times).

You must have missed the part of my earlier post where I said that if the Raiders had been in the AFC East, they'd have gone 3-13 on the season. The AFC West is not the AFC East.

Still speculation.... the game is all about matchups.

I thought they did a nice job on Miller as well but they did run a lot to his side and also passed for less than 5 yards an attempt on average. In essence, they didn't really test the pass rushers in Denver much because they didn't have to. I'm thinking they'll have to this week. Let's see how our revamped front 7 fares.

Passing-over Dareus for Miller was a huge mistake for Denver, and a huge break for the Bills. It might have been worth it if Miller could have carried-over his pre-season performance, but he didn't.

And that Orton-Tebow situation will end-up tearing the team apart. If I had to guess right now, it's going to be the Broncos winning the Luck derby.