Another Lee Evans thread......

Simon

Post of the day.

If Stevie got 0 receptions for 0 yards, would he have a 9 page long thread?

I recorded the Ravens game on shortcuts. I was not able to watch the whole thing because it I had to stop watching and then it erased later because of all the stuff we are recording on the DVR. I am going to make a point to record the Ravens shortcuts on Directv this season to follow up.

Edited by Peter

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a figure of speech. In this case, all a player has to do for some people is put a Bills helmet on and he is GOD, doesn't have to accomplish anything, could have been a hated enemy prior to this, but automatically he is great and it is a crime that the rest of the free world doesn't think so.

Conversely, all a player has to do is leave the Bills and he's GOD. And he was let-go because of money. Even though he at best was the 2nd leading WR on the team, is still being used as a decoy by his new team, and oh yes, his old team won without him. <_<

So Did anyone watch todays Baltimore game? Well I did. And guess what? Even though Lee only caught 2 balls and the Ravens lost he was still double, triple, and quadruple teamed on every play. probably the best 2 catch performance sine the merger. So don't blame Lee if Flacco, Boldin, Rice, and the tight ends don't carry their own weight.

So Did anyone watch todays Baltimore game? Well I did. And guess what? Even though Lee only caught 2 balls and the Ravens lost he was still double, triple, and quadruple teamed on every play. probably the best 2 catch performance sine the merger. So don't blame Lee if Flacco, Boldin, Rice, and the tight ends don't carry their own weight.

Stevie is definitely hurting w/o Lee.

Lol. Now watch, Simon will delete this. It's clear we don't need Lee Evans.

Lol. Now watch, Simon will delete this. It's clear we don't need Lee Evans.

I did delete a couple posts of mindless drivel early in the thread (the only perk I ask for in exchange for the janitorial services I've been providing) and what do you know, it was a very good thread for a while.

Then when I wasn't online for a while it was overrun by blithering asshats who were too stupid to understand the content of the discussion and instead displayed their usual lack of self-restraint by posting their irrelevant opinions yet again. I'm not going to bother cleaning it up at this point, so feel free to continue adding even more of your oh so valuable and insightful contributions. <_<

And one more thing- I know that Marshawn Lynch only has 44 yards rushing in the Seahawks two loses so far but those yards are all ATTITUDE YARDS that the rest of the team feeds off of. It's scary to think how much better he'll be once the Seahawks start drafting offensive lineman in the first 3 rounds and signing expensive former first round o-lineman!

I did delete a couple posts of mindless drivel early in the thread (the only perk I ask for in exchange for the janitorial services I've been providing) and what do you know, it was a very good thread for a while.

Then when I wasn't online for a while it was overrun by blithering asshats who were too stupid to understand the content of the discussion and instead displayed their usual lack of self-restraint by posting their irrelevant opinions yet again. I'm not going to bother cleaning it up at this point, so feel free to continue adding even more of your oh so valuable and insightful contributions. <_<

You sound like a miserable human being. Ha, and I thought I was cantankerous.

Lee Evans actually had a couple of catches this weekend and ruined the Ravens' chance of winning. Everyone knows that Lee changes the dynamic of the game (as long as he does not make any catches).

Edited by Peter

As per usual, your supposition bears no resemblance to reality.

Drinking again Simon ol boy? :rolleyes:

Your original premise is correct. Lee IS a one dimensional WR. That one dimension widens zones, gets extra defenders out of the box and he will run past almost any DB in the league not named Revis. He alters defensive game plans. He WOULD help our offense but my question is, would Lee be happy?

Either way, it was a good point and a huge win today. Tip back another and forget about this thread. Btw, Donte had a pick today....but who the f*ck cares!!!!!! :beer:

This thread should have been deleted the minute it was posted. There were already 4 or 5 Evans threads. I guess when you are a mod with a god complex.....all is good. :rolleyes:

I'm sure this will be deleted anyway. :rolleyes:

Edited by thebug

And he was let-go because of money.

It was not about the money. We already paid Lee the bulk of his contract upfront.

Sooner or later people are going to realize that Lee was part of the problem all along. It's taking a while for many to grasp this, but I can see some people are noticing that a 5'10" burner is a liability inside the redzone. Again, he may be the most overrated player to ever don a Bills uniform, I have no idea why this city has a love affair with Evans.