Easley to IR

Casey D

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, in all seriousness, whatever Easley's condition may be, the Bills would be in very hot water if they disclosed the nature of the condition without his full informed consent.

We'll know soon enough. It seems ridiculous, however, to even suggest this is some sort of "punishment" move by Gailey.

We know it wasn't substance abuse as that violates league policy and it's made public, we can assume it's not something inherited like asthma which is not something gailey would shy away from discussing, which most likely leaves something embaressinf he brought on himself.

If only the national sports media paid attention to the bills we'd know by now!

This!

That's someone messing around. According to wikis own write up SARS "As of today, the spread of SARS has been fully contained, with the last infected human case seen in June 2003 (disregarding a laboratory induced infection case in 2004)."

Wiki's guess is good as any of yours.

i may be completely wrong here... its pure speculation i know, but i think it is a mental issue like depression or something, especially if you look at Morans latest tweet. Saying he has "nothing to be ashamed of". It would make some sense as for Gailey not to disclose it.

Edited by london_bills

i may be completely wrong here... its pure speculation i know, but i think it is a mental issue like depression or something, especially if you look at Morans latest tweet. Saying he has "nothing to be ashamed of". It would make some sense as for Gailey not to disclose it.

Finally, a reliable source.

Moran's tweets?

The velicoraptor story's more credible.

It's official:

Easley attacked by dinosaur.

I'd bet my daughter's life he's correct.

i may be completely wrong here... its pure speculation i know, but i think it is a mental issue like depression or something, especially if you look at Morans latest tweet. Saying he has "nothing to be ashamed of".

He can't dance?

Okay you brain scientists, FYI - The Bills cannot disclose any personal health information that they may be privy to without the consent of the individual - in this case, Mr. Easley.

His privacy is protected by the Federal HIPAA law which subjects individuals and companies to fines and penalties for unlawfully disclosing personal health information without proper consent.

Guess away, but don't look for a OBD proclaimation on this unless Easley approves it.

Okay you brain scientists, FYI - The Bills cannot disclose any personal health information that they may be privy to without the consent of the individual - in this case, Mr. Easley.

His privacy is protected by the Federal HIPAA law which subjects individuals and companies to fines and penalties for unlawfully disclosing personal health information without proper consent.

Guess away, but don't look for a OBD proclaimation on this unless Easley approves it.

But the whole velociraptor story...that they could disclose, right?

You mean like I said here?

;)