According to Russell Brandon

Hammered a Lot

Why so serious about the freaking parking?

I don't get all the drama about the parking, maybe living in Philly where the stadium lots are all paved and sidewalks are used to walk into the stadiums has warped my mind? Or maybe it was the Meadowlands, same thing...? Or Foxborough? Or any other stadium in the country???? Most stadiums have a few lots that are not tailgate lots...the world will not end as we know it..and for once..we may have a team worth being sober to watch this season? I realize the past 40 of 50 seasons have been a waste of our collective energy...energy better spent tailgating...but this year you may just want to arrive sober and enjoy the entertainment on the field. (Unless you listen to ESPN where they think KC is better than the Bills)...

Seriously folks, the Disney style parking is not the end of the world...this is the way of the world at most stadiums ...we'll all survive.

(now you can all flame me...)

I don't "get it"; please clarify. Wouldn't this style parking actually create more spots? IE people not taking up 2-3 slots.

They repainted all of the spaces and the parking spots are now all bigger than previously. So as kind of an offset for the disney style parking, you will have more room in your spot.

I don't get all the drama about the parking, maybe living in Philly where the stadium lots are all paved and sidewalks are used to walk into the stadiums has warped my mind? Or maybe it was the Meadowlands, same thing...? Or Foxborough? Or any other stadium in the country???? Most stadiums have a few lots that are not tailgate lots...the world will not end as we know it..and for once..we may have a team worth being sober to watch this season? I realize the past 40 of 50 seasons have been a waste of our collective energy...energy better spent tailgating...but this year you may just want to arrive sober and enjoy the entertainment on the field. (Unless you listen to ESPN where they think KC is better than the Bills)...

Seriously folks, the Disney style parking is not the end of the world...this is the way of the world at most stadiums ...we'll all survive.

Less parking spots. Fans always arrive early for the opener. What about the new traffic control issues? Flame away Tarrytown.

I have no idea about the parking at the Ralph BUT from what it sounds like they really changed a lot of the parking rules coming into this season. Once again just from an outsiders perspective it sounds like its going to be a bit of a cluster!@#$ the first couple of home games simply seeing as people will have to adjust to new traffic flows.

I thought the same thing...

Your correct. Some of the private lots open @ 8am for the opener and I think the ECC lot opens at @ 8am. New traffic patterns, remember a small section of Abbott is closed directly in front of the Ralph, this will cause traffic problems. Getting close to the Ralph early and hanging out at the McKinley mall, Wegmans, or the empty Walmart parking lot, might be a good thing to do.

How about if its not broke don't fix it.

How about if its not broke don't fix it.

Talk to the NFL, They are the ones mandating more control of tailgate parties.

The parking spots may be slightly bigger to allow room for your vehicle plus a "tailgate area" but also I think they are going to be turning the area directly behind the score board into a "fan zone" tailgate type party, which the league is probably going to try and make all stadiums have to get rid of fan parties in the lots (basically an area similar to the Sabres playoff "Party in the Plazas")

I haven't parked in the stadium lots for years and years, so this won't affect me.

Where I park, it's easy in, easy out, not much more of a walk, and unbelievably easy car access via a short cut that nobody seems to use.

If I told you where that was, I'd have to kill you. :devil:

When they change THAT, then I'll get upset. :)

I haven't parked in the stadium lots for years and years, so this won't affect me.

Where I park, it's easy in, easy out, not much more of a walk, and unbelievably easy car access via a short cut that nobody seems to use.

If I told you where that was, I'd have to kill you. :devil:

When they change THAT, then I'll get upset. :)

I parked on some lot on Southwestern Blvd last year between the 219 and Abbott. Easy in, easy out in an RV and a quick walk across the grass lot and uphill into what I think is lot 5 to get into the stadium. Never again will I use a stadium lot. I was closer than I used to be in Lot 3