No Tasker :(

Dorkington

Wilcots is one of the most well-informed analysts out there; I always enjoy when he does our games.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if Tasker never does another Bills game outside of preseason. One, it would mean we're playing important games (he's on CBS' 5th or 6th team), and two, he's brutal.

Wilcots is one of the most well-informed analysts out there; I always enjoy when he does our games.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if Tasker never does another Bills game outside of preseason. One, it would mean we're playing important games (he's on CBS' 5th or 6th team), and two, he's brutal.

I agree on both points. I think Harlan is pretty good, too.

I agree.

Loved him as a player, but as an announcer he needs a lot of work.

You guys are something else.

Tasker is usually the only one in the booth that knows what is really going on.

That may be true, but he struggles mightily trying to put it to words. Loved Tasker as a player, but as an announcer, he's brutal, not unlike how JK was in his short stint as an announcer, analyst.

Solomon "Buffalo Bee-yous" Wilcots? Ugh!

:lol:

Dan Dierdorf is my all-time most hated analyst...not even a close 2nd (maybe Buck/Aikman). Wilcox is actually pretty knowledgable and accurate.

I agree...Dierdorf is a member of the bandwagon jumping fellatio society...it gets old after a while.

After Marv Albert and his numerous errors, I will welcome Wilcots!!

Marv Albert is one of my all time favorite announcers in any sport... but he definitely is no longer on his game. He is 70 years old now, and sounded like he was having trouble keeping up.

He ith thtill light yearth ahead of Dan Dierdorf, of courthe...

Agreed. Had a thread after one game where I mentioned how Tasker tends to go overboard in not trying to root for the Bills even though almost every other former player plays booster for their former team. I;m not expecting him to be there with pom-poms cheering on the Bills from the announcers box, but being a total killjoy and coming off more anti-Bill is BS